Home Sports Talk
Options

If St Louis,New Orleans,Carolina lose out?

Does that put the bucs in? if they win their final 2 games? I was trying to go over the scenarios that would put them in the playoffs.
Anyways thank god! The bucs are shown here in indy tommorow! AT FOUR! Sweet...We never get any of their games! Even tho CBS covers colts and Fox has the bucs. We usually get the packers or some bs team.
BTW what is ESPN thinking? Cleveland Vs Miami?! Why would they pick that as a sunday night game? 3-11 vs 3-11...LOL
Real recognize REAL

Comments

• Options
    NO CHANCE IN HELL OF THAT HAPPENING! It would help if you took the time to actually look at the schedule. N.O. is at Carolina the last week of the season meaning that all three teams can not lose out. I don't know if the Bucs would own a Tie Breaker vs Carolina or N.O. but that is the only way they would make it in.
  • Options
    I dunno if the Bucs have a shot - the Aints should beat the Falcons (Vickless and indifferent as win/lose they're still #2). Most people think the Panthers beat the Bucs today. I think the game will be close.

<< <i>BTW what is ESPN thinking? Cleveland Vs Miami?! Why would they pick that as a sunday night game? 3-11 vs 3-11...LOL >>

I believe they schedule these games and the MNF games at the end of the previous season. At that time, the matchup probably didn't look half bad.

Brian
  • Options
    bucs are losing bad so their done. Its down to Car and N.O most likely for that last Playoff Spot.

Wouldn't Minny play Sea if the wildcard situation held up?
  • Options
    actually i think if Bucs win vikes clinch. Not sure if im correct but i think thats how it would work

Vikes own tiebreaker over N.O

Sea,N.O and rams would be still alive.