Options
Guess the Grade (Practicing photo skills here) *Caution Big Pictures*
1883-O morgan in NGC, can ya guess the grade. Feel free to comment on my photo skills, but this was taken without a photo set up. Thanks!
1st attempt


2nd attempt
1st attempt


2nd attempt
0
Comments
Nice coin, and good photo!
You need to fix the white balance... you can either do this manually on your camera, or you can fix it in your photo editing software... but I recomment it on the camera, sometimes the photo editing software will do funky things, especially with toned coins...
Also, need a little more light, especially on the bottom of the coin... move the camera back a little bit, and even shoot at a slight angle, with the coin out in front of the camera a little bit... 2 lights should be fine, positioned at 10 and 2 o'clock, or there abouts, always adjusted for each coin
42/92
">"http://www.cashcrate.com/5663377"
photographic skill-----8 on a scale of 10, with 10 being the high point.
al h.
">"http://www.cashcrate.com/5663377"
<< <i>George, when I change the White balance on the camera, what am I looking for it to change in the picture. Im having trouble seeing how the picture should look different. Thanks (Besides the obvious dark bottom) >>
It depends on the camera, and I am not familar with Nikkons...
42/92
">"http://www.cashcrate.com/5663377"
42/92
Thank You
SilverDollar