Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

GET off the Boards and have a Merry Christmas

Spend some time with your family today or your dog ...or maybe even your goldfish.....................that boards will still be here when you get back image


Merry Christmas to all and I hope Santa put an 1804 Silver Dollar (non China version) in your stocking!!!!! image

Comments

  • Options
    My dogs got me up at 1:30a, the wife woke up to say good morning and the damn cat just bit into my new 1804 and it broke- i a little peeved at santy right now...imageimage


    Merry xmas!
  • Options
    LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still waiting for the kids to wake up. If I spent some time with them now, it would look funny......imageimage

    Merry Xmas.
    Gone but not forgotten: IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Ricko, Big Moose, Cardinal, CoinsAreFun.
  • Options
    ziggy29ziggy29 Posts: 18,669 ✭✭✭
    My family is in California and Oregon. My wife's family is in Pennsylvania. We're in Texas. Until some friends come over later this afternoon for dinner, it's just the two of us. Then I'll be gone. image
  • Options
    I have had a great day with the family.
    For those with Christmas still to come have a great day.
    Tony Harmer
    Web: www.tonyharmer.org
  • Options
    If I start spending time with the wife she'll be wondering about what the he77 I've been up to nowimage




    Herb
    Remember it's not how you pick your nose that matters, it's where you put the boogers.
    imageimageimage
  • Options


    << <i>Still waiting for the kids to wake up. If I spent some time with them now, it would look funny......imageimage

    Merry Xmas. >>



    That's what Michael Jackson said...... image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file