Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

How can people (thieves) be so stupid?

This was posted earlier (the guy that thinks a Mercury Dime is made out of Mercury), this guy is dumber than I thought!
Check out the 2'nd & 5'th auction.

Glenn

Comments

  • Options
    TommyTypeTommyType Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No NO no! There's logic at work here!!

    How can you sell the same dime twice? EASY! It's made of liquid! You just pour half into two different holders!

    image
    Easily distracted Type Collector
  • Options
    whats wrong with 5 ?
    image
  • Options


    << <i>whats wrong with 5 ? >>



    Nothing--the thief is the 2nd auction.
    I would think that, if you're going to steal someone's pic's, you wouldn't steal one from another auction that would appear on the same page as yours in a general search!

    Glenn
  • Options
    He also says #2 is a "wartime" dime... and to be patriotic... and that he knows nothing about coins
    ~Richard Dorrance
  • Options
    Sorry for being stupid !

    What an a hole,besides an idiot

    Paging Scumnuker
    image
  • Options
    HMM,1940 ?

    Battle of Britain ?

    That involved the USA !

    MAde of mercury ?

    DUMBASS
    image
  • Options
    ms70ms70 Posts: 13,958 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Dang! I've been sucking on Mercury dimes for years.
  • Options
    Heh. Well, with this guy's stupidity I kind of felt bad. I sent him a 'question' and let him know that 1940 pre-dates the USA's involvement in WWII. I also let him know that the 'Mercury Dime' is named as such because the obverse contains an image of the Roman God Mercury, and not because the coin contains the liquid metal mercury. lol. It's Christmas so I had to be nice. image
    I collect the elements on the periodic table, and some coins. I have a complete Roosevelt set, and am putting together a set of coins from 1880.
  • Options
    MS70,
    lol, you got me thinking that this seller thinks he can take his temperature with this coin. You can tell him that it is more accurate rectally and that he should shove this coin … Well, you get the idea.
    imageimage
  • Options
    People who are intelligent usually arnt theives, that explains it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file