Options
Tulving Company
Just wondering if any of you have ever done business with this company and if they are easy to work with....they dont have many pictures of their coins.

0
Comments
work with and all of the coins (1936-42 PCGS proofs, a few Walkers) were
top-notch.
Since he has been dealing primarily in bullion and modern commemoratives
the past few years, I have not bought from him recently. I certainly wouldn't
hesitate to purchase something I wanted from him again.
Ken
Haines Tulving ran into some legal trouble a number of years ago, but he runs his online business very well and you should not have any concerns dealing with him. He does have a $500 minimum order now.
My posts viewed
since 8/1/6
<< <i>He does have a $500 minimum order now >>
I hadn't noticed the dollar amount for his minimum. From the website:
<< <i>Minimum Gold Order Is 15 Ozs. >>
<< <i>NOTE: ANY Special Can Be Purchased By Itself!!. >>
. The specials are pretty sizable too. I wouln't mind if Santa brought me the 1 Kilo 2005 Rooster
Tulving's shopping page
I just wonder what's happened recently. Within the last few months all of the PCGS slabbed commemoratives, SAEs, GAEs, and platinum seem to have disappeared from his site.
<< <i>Haines Tulving ran into some legal trouble a number of years ago, but he runs his online business very well and you should not have any concerns dealing with him. He does have a $500 minimum order now. >>
He was running a high profile "investment" type biz in SoCal many years ago and indeed had some legal troubles with investors and/or regulators. I have no idea about his current business practices.
I bought some coins from him in about 1988 and returned them after about 3 months.
received a full refund from them.
Actually worked with his brother about 4 years ago !
Story was,overgraded this and ponzi scheme that,none was ever proven.
He offered to submit all coins to NGC for grading at cost.
Stipulated settlement i think
Need more $$$ for coins?
A search would probably turn up threads that go into all the details of his history. Everything I've heard lately is that he is great to deal with.
<< <i>Hannes sold a lot of bullion to John Wayne
...Bobbit?
Cut him some slack.
Numerous dealings in the past few years.
Most of his prices are decent if not great.
Don't hesitate to buy from him.
He has a good deal on the upcoming 2005 Silver Eagles,
The coins will say "First Strike" on the PCGS slab.
Sam