Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

A Message From the President - Thank You

Hello Everyone,

The year is quickly coming to an end but, before it does, I just wanted to thank you all for an outstanding year in 2004. Our servcies have been consistently busy throughout the year and, more importantly, our brand strength is stronger than ever. After 13 years, PSA remains the standard and our loyal customer base deserves the credit.

I am eager to get started in 2005 because PSA is working on a slew of new things - including new services and new registries for collectors. It is very exciting to be here right now with so many projects in the works and so many great collectors out there supporting PSA.

Once again, from all of us here at PSA, thank you for a great 2004. We look forward to servicing you in 2005.

Happy Holidays from everyone at PSA!

Joe Orlando
PSA President
Joe Orlando
CEO, Collectors Universe, Inc.

Comments

• Options
    Merry Christmas to you and the rest of the gang at PSA, and the best for 2005!
    The first person in the PSA universe to complete the 1969 OPC
    Hockey set! Always looking to buy, trade or upgrade 1966 Topps to 1969 OPC.
  • Options
    MorrellManMorrellMan Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭
    Hear hear - best to all!
    Mark (amerbbcards)

"All evil needs to triumph is for good men to do nothing."
  • Options
    Merry Chrismahanukwanzakah!
    1966T, 1971T, 1972T raw and in 8s
    1963T Dodgers in 8s
    Pre-war Brooklyn 5s or higher
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭

Pix of 'My Kids'

"How about a little fire Scarecrow ?"
  • Options
    theBobstheBobs Posts: 1,136 ✭✭
    for the rest of us...
    Where have you gone Dave Vargha
    CU turns its lonely eyes to you
    What's the you say, Mrs Robinson
    Vargha bucks have left and gone away?

hey hey hey
    hey hey hey
  • Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    Happy Holidays to the folks at PSA and to everyone on the boards.
    Be safe, and remember our servicemen & women who won't be able to be home for the holidays...jay
  • Options
    Hope you all have a merry christmas and happy new year....and hope it's as snowy of a Christmas as we are having up here in Cleveland!!! image
  • Options
    jimtbjimtb Posts: 704 ✭✭
    Merry Christmas to all! Just to rub it in, it was 75 here in Orlando today! image
    Jim
    Collecting all graded Alan Trammell graded cards as well as graded 1984 Topps, Donruss, and Fleer Detroit Tigers
  • Options

<< <i>Merry Christmas to all! Just to rub it in, it was 75 here in Orlando today! image
    Jim >>

Jim,

I don't know how you guys can deal with the cold temps up there? Down here in Lake Worth it was 79º today! Hell, it's still 76º right now at 10:30PM! I think I'm going to have to turn the AC on tonight before I go to sleep! image

JEB.
  • Options
    Yes Jeb, It's a tough life in Florida, but we're tough. We'll manage somehow. image
    Collecting all graded Alan Trammell graded cards as well as graded 1984 Topps, Donruss, and Fleer Detroit Tigers
  • Options
    grrr... I think its about 20 here right now
  • Options
    VarghaVargha Posts: 2,392 ✭✭
    Merry Christmas to all! Just to rub it in, it was 75 here in Orlando today!

Must . . . control . . . urge . . . to respond . . . to this . . . set-up line
  • Options
    Thanks Joe,

Happy Holidays to all at PSA and all collectors club members : )

For the Floridian's and your 75+ Temps, just to let you know it just dipped to -2.5 degree's here in Wisconsin, but it really does make it feel a lot more like Christmas when you can get your kids all bundled up and run out and make a snow angel and have a snow ball toss or two right in your own front yard image Of course we do that when it's 20 above zero image Oh ya, we also could use some snow so we could live the Norman Rockwell I just painted image

(100% 75 Topps Mini's)
  • Options
    Florida sucks...its 8 degrees here in ohio and i just finished shoveling 18 inches of snow and pulling numerous cars out of the ditch! bah humbug!
  • Options
    I grew up in Detroit, and spent four of the coldest years of my life in Minnesota - that's why I now live in Florida!
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to all of my fellow collectors! image
  • Options
    pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    im in Jacksonville, Florida.. its 42 degress right now.. (thats too cold for Florida)..
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    Merry Christmas from Sin City Las Vegas, NV!!! image
    Registry Sets:
    T-205 Gold PSA 4 & up
    1967 Topps BB PSA 8 & up
    1975 Topps BB PSA 9 & up
    1959 Topps FB PSA 8 & up
    1976 Topps FB PSA 9 & up
    1981 Topps FB PSA 10
    1976-77 Topps BK PSA 9 & up
    1988-89 Fleer BK PSA 10
    3,000 Hit Club RC PSA 5 & Up

My Sets
  • Options
    imageimagevacationed in Orlando, stationed at Fort Hood...too hot too much....sunny and 21 here in Cleveland today...heat wave to go along with ice covered everything.....can anyone help...need 1960 Topps football Max McGee PSA 8.....merry Christmas and Happy New Year to a forum new guy.......
  • Options
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL from 200 miles north of Detroit! Our low and high for the day together will be 15!! Plus we have much snow!! Life is good. A special Holiday for the 61 Topps baseball guys. Rob, Carl, Gerry, TJ, and all the guys who put all those great cards on for us to bid on!! Once again guys, have a safe holiday.

Stan/ bosko56
  • Options
    Hi Stan,
    Where exactly are you? I grew outside of Detroit in Taylor.
    Jim
  • Options
    mudflap02mudflap02 Posts: 2,060 ✭✭
    David V-

Yes, I too thought the same thing when I read this thread for the first time.

I was thinking something along the lines of "98.6 last time I checked."

Happy holidays to all, and thats no jive.