Toggle navigation
Quick Links:
Collectors Corner
|
PCGS
|
PSA
|
PSE
|
Collectors.com
|
CU
|
Coinflation
Categories
Discussions
Activity
Help
Best Of...
Sign In
Home
›
U.S. Coin Forum
Options
.
mozeppa
Posts:
4,431
✭✭✭
December 23, 2004 6:08AM
in
U.S. Coin Forum
0
Comments
Options
nankraut
Posts:
4,565
✭✭✭
December 23, 2004 6:10AM
And this thread is related to coins in what way?
I'm the Proud recipient of a genuine "you suck" award dated 1/24/05. I was accepted into the "Circle of Trust" on 3/9/09.
0
Options
mozeppa
Posts:
4,431
✭✭✭
December 23, 2004 6:19AM
0
Options
FC57Coins
Posts:
9,140
✭
December 23, 2004 6:22AM
There - now it's coin related....
+1
0
Options
tlhoy
Posts:
2,204
December 23, 2004 6:45AM
Not the greatest pic, but what the heck.
0
Options
ksteelheader
Posts:
11,777
✭
December 23, 2004 6:45AM
<< <i>There - now it's coin related....
+1
>>
That's no danged coin!!!!!
0
Options
mozeppa
Posts:
4,431
✭✭✭
December 23, 2004 6:48AM
0
Options
LindeDad
Posts:
18,766
✭✭✭✭✭
December 23, 2004 6:49AM
Must be one of them pattern things.
My Current project....
https://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/mysetregistry/album/160794
0
Options
eyoung429
Posts:
6,374
✭
December 23, 2004 7:23AM
I'm game
This is a very dumb ass thread. - Laura Sperber - Tuesday January 09, 2007 11:16 AM
Hell, I don't need to exercise.....I get enough just pushing my luck.
0
Options
poptopsRus
Posts:
1,522
December 23, 2004 7:25AM
Jared
J&J Coins
website
Wild Ebay Toners for sale
The big O
0
Options
Smittys
Posts:
9,877
✭✭✭✭✭
December 23, 2004 7:26AM
Nice
https://www.ebay.com/str/christyscoins
0
Options
Jdurg
Posts:
997
✭
December 23, 2004 9:25AM
I'm proud of my coin. :-)
I collect the elements on the periodic table, and some coins. I have a complete Roosevelt set, and am putting together a set of coins from 1880.
0
Options
LeeG
Posts:
12,162
✭
December 23, 2004 9:40AM
I'll Play:
0
Options
RELLA
Posts:
963
✭✭✭
December 23, 2004 11:14AM
Do not fall into the error of the artisan
who boasts of twenty years experience in his craft
while in fact he has had only one year of experience...
twenty times.
0
Options
fountainheadgold
Posts:
2,467
✭
December 23, 2004 11:16AM
Michael
0
Options
goose3
Posts:
11,471
✭✭✭
December 23, 2004 11:17AM
Rella
is that FS032 or 033??
0
Options
Bear
Posts:
18,953
✭✭✭
December 23, 2004 11:20AM
See what happens when a thread starts with an OOPS.
There once was a place called
Camelot
0
Options
Nickelback
Posts:
381
December 23, 2004 2:14PM
Gosh what an education I'm getting on this forum. And all this time I thought "Oops" meant something else!
0
Leave a Comment
Bold
Italic
Strikethrough
Ordered list
Unordered list
Format
Spoiler
Code
Quote
Heading 2
Heading 1
Emoji
Url
Image
Align left
Align center
Align right
Toggle HTML view
Toggle full page
Toggle lights
Drop image/file
Home
•
U.S. Coin Forum
Comment As ...
Comments
+1
<< <i>There - now it's coin related....
+1
That's no danged coin!!!!!
Hell, I don't need to exercise.....I get enough just pushing my luck.
J&J Coins
website
Wild Ebay Toners for sale
The big O
Nice
who boasts of twenty years experience in his craft
while in fact he has had only one year of experience...
twenty times.
is that FS032 or 033??
Camelot