Home Sports Talk
Options

Eagles fans, what game plan will Reid use in the playoffs

Hi guys,

I would actually like to see the Eagles go far now that big mouth is out of the way.
I think it would be great for his mouth and ego to have his team win the super bowl without him.
I actually would love to see it !!!!

Anyway, my main question to the Eagle experts is what type of game plan do you see Andy Reid using
on the offensive end ? What players will he use to move the ball and score points.

Also, what is the amount of points the defense can only give up to the opposing team for the Eagles to
now have a chance ? The defense has been great this year, although some would argue that they
haven't been challenged like the way they will be in the Super Bowl.

Comments

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,719 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Andy Reid has already stated that the offensive game plan will not change. The defense, which includes five Pro Bowl players, will not change either. As always with good teams when key players get hurt, the other players step it up a notch and continue winning and that's exactly what the Eagles will do - continue winning.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pinkston and Mitchell have proved that they can not step it up and be big time playmakers. The fact that the Eagles lack a power running game is going to hurt them tremendously. I am not bashing as I would not mind seeing them win but without TO it is just gonna be tough to implement a succsesfull game plan, that is why they signed him in the first place. I would be shocked to see them win without him.
  • Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    I see Pinkston stepping it up, and Mitchell has complained about not getting balls thrown to him - now he will have his shot. Greg Lewis has upside w/o TO, and hopefully will benefit. Westbrook will get 20-25 touches per game.

They could also play two TE's with Lewis and LJ, and if they can spread it around, the Eagles will win the two playoff games.

Pinkston and Mitchell have proved that they can not step it up and be big time playmakers.

not yet
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Options
    isnt pinkston hurt with a bum knee? I head that on ESPN yesterday, as they were making fun of Pinkston and Freddie one catch a game mitchell.
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭

Punting on 3rd down ... ? image

Pix of 'My Kids'

"How about a little fire Scarecrow ?"