Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

HWCA Catalog

Anybody have their catalog yet? The auction is open online and I still don't have the catalog. image
Numismatic author & owner of the Uncommon Cents collections. 2011 Fred Bowman award winner, 2020 J. Douglas Ferguson award winner, & 2022 Paul Fiocca award winner.

http://www.victoriancent.com

Comments

• Options
    not yet.
    Terry

eBay Store

DPOTD Jan 2005, Meet the Darksiders
  • Options
    ajaanajaan Posts: 17,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, I'll bite. What is a HWCA catalog?

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options
    Heritage World Coin Auction for the NYNIC show in January, I am expecting one but have not received it yet.....
  • Options
    They never send me any anymoreimage
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    shirohniichanshirohniichan Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭
    We'll probably get them in a week or so. There aren't too many items to temp me this time around, but there are some pricey coins in thereamong the few that caught my eye.
    Obscurum per obscurius
  • Options
    My catalog arrived today (I live in WA). It's going to save some time as their online imaging system is soooo slow even with broadband. I'll bet many of you will be receiving yours over the next few days.

Bob
  • Options
    MacCrimmonMacCrimmon Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭
    I think I'll bid heavily on that 1892 and 1893....maybe buy the 1887 too!! image
  • Options
    I think I'll bid heavily on that 1892 and 1893....maybe buy the 1887 too!! image
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    bosoxbosox Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭
    Mac,

I already have the '93. The '87 and the '92 are food for thought. image

Rob
    Numismatic author & owner of the Uncommon Cents collections. 2011 Fred Bowman award winner, 2020 J. Douglas Ferguson award winner, & 2022 Paul Fiocca award winner.

• Options
    bosoxbosox Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭
    P. S. I also already have an '87 in 65RB, but the upgrade is intriquing.

• Options

<< <i>I think I'll bid heavily on that 1892 and 1893....maybe buy the 1887 too!! image

"tha wee mousie is havin' a nip of single malt presently.... imageimage
    Is maith an scathan suil charad >>

Mac,

nine times? I think the wee mousie has had a bit too much of this malt. image
    Dimitri

DPOTD-1
  • Options

<< <i>nine times? I think the wee mousie has had a bit too much of this malt. >>

imageimage
    Syraq, you can attribute the '9 poster' to a "hiccup" on the CU Forum side.... image

Just kidding about my bidding on those Bosox. Good luck on any lots. Of course, I'll only stray to the U.K. side if I can find any scraps after the quarterly tax filings. image
  • Options
    1960NYGiants1960NYGiants Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭✭
    BOSOX and I will bump heads a little on a few pieces I suspect. image

But he has deeper pockets than me. So if he wins the '87 I call shot gun for the 65RB piece!

Gene
    Gene

Life member #369 of the Royal Canadian Numismatic Association
    Member of Canadian Association of Token Collectors

Collector of:
    Canadian coins and pre-confederation tokens
    Darkside proof/mint sets dated 1960
    My Ebay