Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

My Registry Set, Thanks Wondercoin

Thanks Mitch for helping me with my registry set, especially the 2003-W in 70DC. Only a few more to go.

My Proof Platinum Eagles
Don

Comments

• Options

Bodacious Set!!!

Congrats!

• Options
    rainbowroosierainbowroosie Posts: 4,874 ✭✭✭✭
    Great -- but how can a guy with the name "rainbowquarters" brag on plain old platinum??? Wondercoin also needs to supply you with some "rainbow quarters!!"

Rainbows rule!!!imageimage
    "You keep your 1804 dollar and 1822 half eagle -- give me rainbow roosies in MS68."
    rainbowroosie April 1, 2003
  • Options
    How about this one??rainbow quarter
    "You keep your 1804 dollar and 1822 half eagle -- give me rainbow roosies in MS68."
  • Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,759 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you. Congratulations on your collection. Many folks do not realize that the $50 Proof Plats rank among the very lowest mintages of all MS & Proof Eagles, Silver, Gold or Plats. Neat coins!

RainbowRoosie - Rainbowquarters sold out his fine toned Wash quarter collection several years ago. I bought virtually the entire collection back then and a few of RQ's coins still have a place in my top color set.

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    Wondercoin,
    "I see said the blind man!"image
  • Options
    Congratulations! A great set.

Nail that 2001-W in 70 deep cameo and your set will never be topped.

Warm regards,

Just Having Fun
    Jefferson nickels, Standing Libs, and US-Philippines rock
  • Options
    Congrats.
    I wish you luck in getting your whole set up to 70dcam.
    Looks like you only need 2 more. At least until the 2004 is included.

• Options
    rainbowquarters,

Very nice set, best of luck in the future on the $50 Plats.

Perhaps you know the 1997 pop 1 sold earlier this year on Teletrade and their database should have the information on the coin.

I also, thank Wondercoin for the help in building my Bailey Boys plus Mom $100 Plat collection.

Wondercoin is a great place to find those hard to get 70's for those who would need them.

BBpM
  • Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,759 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks BBpM - I'll let you know when I get in another MS70 or PR70 $100 Plat. It's been a while.

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.