Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

E-mails from PSA?

I noticed on PSA's promotional video online, that they claim when processing one's order, that at various stages they send you an e-mail to let you know that your order has passed that particular "checkpoint". However, i have NEVER gotten ANY e-mails from them. I just keep tracking it via the submission number on my own, until the grades are posted. Has anyone else had this "problem", or do you get the e-mails?

Comments

• Options
    I have received the emails for receipt, grade availability and shipment. Hopefully, your email address is prominent on the submission sheet.
  • Options
    MorrellManMorrellMan Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭
    I get mine as well - they may not be able to read your address or you may have a blocker of some sort on your e-mail.
    Mark (amerbbcards)

"All evil needs to triumph is for good men to do nothing."
  • Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    I'm w/ Keith & Mark, I get mine as well. Sometimes I get "Your submissions have been shipped" Email before I get "your grades are ready" Email but I just click in the invoice # to see what grades were posted...jay
  • Options
    Looks like everyone gets their emails. This may be a stupid question Steve, but does PSA have your email address?
  • Options
    It may be a stupid question, but it could have an even stupider answer.
  • Options
    Yo eagle eye-- yep, they SAID they had my e-mail address.. i even called to confirm. I have some cards there now awaiting grading, but again, no e-mails...will just keep checking via the submission number.
  • Options
    I always get the email telling me my cards have shipped, but as far as the other emails go, its hit and miss
  • Options
    wildcat05wildcat05 Posts: 63
    edited May 11, 2017 6:05PM
    nice set
  • Options
    I have a submission at PSA right now and I did not receive an email when the cards were received. I used one of PSA's own forms, not the downloaded one.

JEB.