Home Sports Talk
Options

OH... Good one patsies!!!

Yeah they look ready to make a playoff charge. Not even the zebras could help them. What a way to lose
to a crappy team. They can't win in Pitt, oh well, see you next year!

JS

Comments

• Options
    I believe this was the second biggest upset all season - the first being Denver falling to Oakland a few weeks ago.

Pitt must be happy as they should have home-field throughout, and will be heavily favored.
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    too bad there aren't any real patsies fans here, if there were Im sure they are all under the bed or
    "in LA for business"

Pitt does have a hard last two games....Ravens at home and at the Bills who will be in the hunt. Im not
    so sure there will be any 1 loss teams come the end of the regular season.

JS
  • Options
    Blow it out your A** JS. Sure the Pats blew this game big time.
    Your Sucs blew the whole season big time!
    I don't blame the refs like you do, they just fell apart the last 4 minutesimage
    give me liberty or give me death
    my hotelsimage
  • Options
    LMAO leave it to Kevin to start yapping always. The Pats lost.. big deal. Still the defending champs... and now have lost 3 games in 2 years. So.. lets go back to your original post.. at the start of the season... when you said the steelers had nothing, and a QB who will be the next Leaf... then when the steelers.. then when the steelers beat the Pats.. he jumped on the Steelers bandwagon saying "thats what happens when you play a real team". Oh well.. Pats are 10-2 and in the playoffs.
  • Options
    12-2
    The fish always seem to have Brady's number. image
    my hotelsimage
  • Options
    still looking for real patsie fans...anyone?????

JS
  • Options
    Woo Hoo, good one sucs fan. Go away and make sure you still have that paper bag over your head!!!!
    You gave me crap all last year, and this year. WITH NOTHING TO BACK UP YOUR RANTING!
    But as usual typical JS bull which everyone on this board knows has little or no substance.
    Here is a hard fact. The Pats with Brady have NEVER lost a playoff game. image
    my hotelsimage
  • Options
    its a good thing you all choked in 2002 or you would of gotten embarassed by the bucs! You needed a
    call by the Zebra's to win your first ring while we dominated every playoff game we played that year...
    I guess there is winning a ring and then there is WINNING a ring. Good Luck

JS
  • Options
    Wow Kevin.. talk about crying. Its ok.. the Bucs may make the playoffs next year.
  • Options
    Once again get your facts straight bag boy.
    The Pats were 10-6 in 2002. Not too bad, could've been better.
    They also won 27 out of 28 games...
    Here's another fact for ya. your sucs lost a record 23 straight from 1976-77.
    I usually don't dredge up old history but a fact is a fact and you do seem to
    live in the past when it comes to footballimage
    my hotelsimage
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,492 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey BIG MOUTH STALIN,

IM Here Are You Going To Aknowledge Me????? YOU WANT PATS FANS WELL HERE IS ONE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN HIDING FROM SINCE WEEK # 7

YOU ARE A LITTLE COWARD BIG MOUTH WHO HAS NO SACK.

I cant wait to continue to EMBARRESS you by calling you out EVERY DAY at the end of the SEASON, cause I know you will be under the sheets with your eyes closed wishing I will go away!
  • Options
    abmulce

LOL, you are so ticked that we dominated in our run and you all didn't, that you have to bring up what
    happened in our first two years?? LOL Did you get to the championship game your 4th year? I doubt it
    I don't know you're the historian!

Euphoria....actually yes you were here before the season backing the patsies but were mysteriously
    gone when the got handled by the Steelers. I don't like guys who only show up when their team is
    winning, too bad you wern't here to defend them when they needed it.

JS
  • Options
  • Options
    I am ticked off that the bucs dominated in their run????
    What are u smoking there dude?
    I could care less what your team does or did. I do have to defend my team since you are
    constantly bashing them on this forum. Your problem is that I deal in facts, and you
    in some kind of JS fantasy world where the bucs are the best team ever, and it's all the
    refs fault when u lose. Face the facts, your team is second rate now.
    my hotelsimage
  • Options
    funny I don't see "lost to a one win team" on our resume! Congrats! Playoff Preview???

JS
  • Options
    Dolphins now have 3 wins. It was a bad game for us. So what.
    As I said before, Pats have NEVER lost a playoff game with Brady.
    We'll see what happens this year, but they have a good chance to repeat.
    my hotelsimage
  • Options
    JS,
    The fact that you REFUSE to at least defend yourself (even though you dont have a leg to stand on) just looks bad.

You shoot your mouth off in preseason about your AINTS winning more games than my PATS and I call you on it. You want to put $$$ where your FAT mouth is.......FINE.....I accept and you lose, it absolutley has nothing to do with the $$$ , it is just that you STILL run your mouth and hide like a COWARD. Come forth and be a man, its no big deal, I cant beat it out of you so if your not gonna pay....Fine, just admit the Pats had a better season. I know there was another big mouth who stepped in and bet as well, he is hiding too, so you are not alone.
  • Options

joestalin, I see you have come out for some fresh air.
  • Options
    Kevin, oh Kevin... I only backed the Pats when they win? Suggestion.. look back at the post that was made when they played the Steelers... I was there, and i did post. You said "they play a real team and fold like a deck of cards" and i replied "I didnt realize that in 23 wins, they only played one real team". The fact that i dont ramble on and on unlike some, may have clouded your vision. When they lost to the Steelers... they did not need to be "defended" because they lost plain and simple. They looked bad, and lost the game. Much like the game against the Dolphins, where Brady made bad decisions. Guess what, it happens to every team.
  • Options
    abmluce....at least when we tripped up against the Steelers in week 14 back in 2002 we were
    starting our back up QB Shaun King and had to play our 3rd stringer. You all are at full strength
    and got wasted by a good defense. Indy's d has improved much. If you can't beat the Fish
    down the stretch then you are looking for a pasting come playoff time. Be glad your first
    game will be at home, because once you all step off the bus in Pitt you are going to get hurt.

Euphoria.. yeah Im sure you checked in for a two line post and then were gone until next week...sorry
    my bad! LOL

• Options
    LMAO.. ok Kevin... should i have made up a bunch of excuses and ramble on and on... like a certain Bucs fan? Everything from injuries, to the refs, cheerleaders, weather, date of the game, time of the game, the fans, the types of balls... and so on??

Sorry.. i dont need to "defend" a team. And all you can do is attack the team, and anyone who cheers for them. Quite sad actually.
  • Options
    Whatever. actually this thread is getting to be boring now
    my hotelsimage