Home Sports Talk
Options

Missing - JoeStalin

Anybody got a good picture we can stick on the back of some milk cartons to find this guy. Maybe if the Buc's get lucky and win next week he'll mysteriously appear again and tell us about the Buc's winning the superbowl in february. Talk about being delusional! image
Culpepper to ?, only God knows at this point!

Comments

• Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    still missing .... go figure
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Options
    BugOnTheRugBugOnTheRug Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭
    Well, he has a very good reason why he hasn't responded: he's spending his time mouthing NE's loss and looking for 'real patsie' fans. Makes sense to me........JoeStalin sense that is. imageimageimage

BOTR

• Options
    Update:

Steelers 14-1
    bucs 5-10

Maybe TB should open a five-and-ten store like Sam's original 'Walmart' or Woolworths. On second thought, it would have to be renamed after their next game to '5 and 11'.

Come on Joe, let's hear some Buc smack; after all they do have 5 wins!

BOTR
  • Options
    He sure rips other people a new one when they don't come on after their team chokes the season away, but when he does it it's cool. He'll come on in a few weeks and say he was on some buisiness trip or something with no access to a computer.

Hey Stalin, your team sucks, so does mine, life goes on get over it. At least you got a chance next year, I'm still gonna be stuck with Mike Tice!image
  • Options
    I told him in the off-season last year the Steel would be a contenders. He ridiculed that, then smacked-on about TB.

He should pay more attention to NFL news and less time Zouting out skid marks from his panties.

BOTR
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    No one, and I mean no one, gave the Steelers any respect or credit before this season started. They were predicted by many to be no better than 8-8, and many felt worse than that. Even local know-it-all Mike Francesa (Mike & Mad Dog) said they were "going nowhere". Shows how much the experts know...
  • Options
    well, I don't think anybody expected a rookie quarterback to be as good as he is. Pittsburgh is extremely luck to have big Ben!
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    good god, I go away a few days and this is what I come back too? Fairweather fans and bandwagon
    jumpers? Thanks to ctsoxfan for seeing this too..It makes me sick...I might also add that ctsoxfan
    was the only guy here BEFORE the season who mentioned Pitt.

2323...your team is still in it, I know that you have NO confidence in them but if they have no
    chance with Moss and Duante at the helm, then you might as well give up. My team let me down
    BIG TIME this week but Im still backing them next week. Be a fan 100% or don't be a fan at all!

JS
  • Options
    I'm a fan but I'm also a realist, I wanted the Viking's to lose so Tice would get fired, but now that he's gonna be around for another year, well, they can win if they want to but I don't think they'll go far in the playoffs. Mike tice can't make the good calls in the last 3 or 4 minutes of the game, and thats the most important time if you want to be succesful. Call me whatever you want, I don't care. I'll argue with you again next football season when both of our teams start out equall. But as long as we have Mike tice as our coach I really ain't expecting a SuperBowl anytime soon. Sad to say but If I start chanting "Vikes are going all the Way" right now, people are gonna think I'm delusional like you are.image
  • Options
    VIKINGS ARE GOING ALL THE WAY!
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    Leave it to beefer!image
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    Cool - as JS pointed out, I did give props to the Steelers before the season, as a lifelong fan of the Black and Gold. No one could have forseen how good Big Ben would be right away, but Cowher always maxes out his talent, even when he is often faced with new players quite frequently.

JS also is always here to back his teams, I don't see him hiding anywhere. There are enough fair weather fans on this board (and you know who you are) to deal with. Give them the grief.