Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Anyone submitting any 80s BB stars like Murray?

Anyone submitting a bunch soon or of late? Ive been looking through everyones submissions who have posted. Cool stuff!

Always looking for Eddie Murray and Will Clark for my master sets.
Eddie Murray, Will Clark and Darin Erstad collector, check my wantlists for what I need.
http://www.clark22murray33.com

Comments

• Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    Considering the ebay prices that PSA 9s from the '80s (and even some 10s from the late '80s) are bringing to large submitters, it's not a good idea to submit those currently if you're looking to sell at a profit.

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • Options
    mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    I'd advise providing Roger at 4 Sharp Corners with a "buy" list of what you want and what you're willing to pay. With price degradation as of late - that may be the best way to obtain some of the cards you are looking for
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    Good idea - and also DSL tends to drop those type of cards by the crapload on Ebay. Bookmark their auctions, I bet a few Murrays are coming your way.
  • Options
    yeah, I buy alot from 4sharp. Just wondering how to best approach getting more folks to submit Murrays. If for example I posted a list of stuff I wanted, where/how would be the best way to do so?
    Eddie Murray, Will Clark and Darin Erstad collector, check my wantlists for what I need.
    http://www.clark22murray33.com
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    I know that Roger has asked some of his customers what they wanted to see him submit. I bet sending him an email list would be a good way to start. I don't have his email handy, but I believe it's posted somewhere in a thread here - or someone will chime in with it.
  • Options
    SDavidSDavid Posts: 1,584 ✭✭
    Other than 4sharp, you're going to have a hard time getting anyone else to submit the more common stuff. The other dealers who used to submit a ton of those cards seemed to have backed away from that market.