Home Sports Talk
Options

Show us the logo Kuhlmann!

If you need suggestions - it's eagles_65 .

Wear it with pride and enjoy the off season. image

Comments

• Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    Miserable!!
  • Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭

he talked the talk ...
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Options
    aconteaconte Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭
    I see a red x?

aconte
  • Options
    cant get it to work
  • Options
    there you go! Vinny F@cking s@cks!!
  • Options
    aconteaconte Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭
    I'm with you bro!

I've joined the brotherhood.

I'm proud to be with you all.

aconte
  • Options
    Just got back from my nieces graduation so im going to watch the game that i taped. Was hoping not to hear the score all day but we went to Fridays afterwards and couldn't help but find out who won. Much low scoring than i figured.

Hey Kuhl, your icon sucks ! ! ! lol
  • Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    good deal Tony

kuhlman - you are to be commended! Admit it, feels kinda good!

collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Options
    image that icon will be gone the minute after the superbowl ends! bet is a bet! and my boyus almost bailed me out. way to throw the game vinny i hope your old a$$ never throws another pass for the cowboys again.

sad thing is we still have an snowballs chance in he$$ of makinh it to the playoffs. so if parcells plays vinny thinking that way i might sh$t my pants!

T OWENS INJURY WILL END UP BEING WORSE THEN YOU GUYS THINK BAD BREAK FOR EAGLES.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,725 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kuhlmann is a man of his word.

Who knows? We might even do something else later during the playoffs - maybe also replace that Cowboys trophy picture with an Eagles team picture. image
  • Options
    I know I didn't make the bet, but I will stand by my fellow Cowboy fans. Damn you Vinny. I heard Bill called the NFL and asked if our WR's can wear the other teams jerseys so Vinny could throw to them better. What was even worse was that my fantasy team had Mcnadd as the Qb and he had an average day. You better pray Owens is all right because if you lose him it's over.
    Go Cowboys!!!!!!!!!! image
  • Options
    maybe kuhlmann will stop acting like an idiotic 7 year old now? i can always dream. seriously dude, i used to enjoy you and your card posts. i have no idea why you turned into an immature sh$t talker, but even joestalin isn't this bad. grow up, please.
  • Options
    Lets not go there bro! I am no computer typing tuff guy! I handle problems other ways!
    you dont like my post dont read em. you seem to be the only one i struck a nerve with. If your Pissed about Owens hey im not the one who hurt him.
    I started talking trash and having fun on here with a couple of the other guys, they dont seem to have a problem with me. i leave this at that, not looking for an enemy.