Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

how does one specify "no qualifiers"?

I just received a grade of 9OC for a card. I thought I would re-submit and go for an 8 with no qualifiers. Do people have good experiences in this? Is there a way to specify to PSA that I don't want any stinkin' qualifiers? Thanks!
Always looking for 1973 topps basketball in PSA 10.

Comments

• Options
    Write no qualifiers at the top of the submission form.
  • Options
    I usually just write it at the top with a sharpie and highlight it in some way.
    Seems to work fine.
    Either that, or they wouldn't have gotten a qualifier to start with.
  • Options
    I write it on each of the two sided and bottom and hightlight it in blue. I dont want them at all image.
  • Options
    gregm13gregm13 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭
    I use a label maker and write "No qualifer" on every label and write on each line on the submission form. I would rather be knocked down a grade or two than have a qualifer.

Regards,

Greg M.
    Collecting vintage auto'd fb cards and Dan Marino cards!!

References:
    Onlychild, Ahmanfan, fabfrank, wufdude, jradke, Reese, Jasp, thenavarro
    E-Bay id: greg_n_meg
  • Options
    I have always put it in the " Variety" column. Have not had a problem! No stinkin' Qualifiers for me
  • Options
    I got 5 responses in an hour or so. Thanks!
    Always looking for 1973 topps basketball in PSA 10.
  • Options
    MorrellManMorrellMan Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭
    Well how about this: On a bulk submission, can you ask for no qualifiers on one group and qualifiers on another in the same invoice?
    Mark (amerbbcards)

"All evil needs to triumph is for good men to do nothing."
  • Options
    jrdolanjrdolan Posts: 2,549 ✭✭
    I write "NQ" in blue sharpie directly on the card so they can't miss it. They've complied with my wishes, but I think they don't like my constant requests. They always give me PSA 1 or 2. image