Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

I may get organized now!

I picked up a neat roll top desk last nite at the auction to use for my coins.

Had books and coins and supplies scattered all over the house - could never find anything, and soon they will all be in one place! And NOW I can just rollllllll the top down and not worry about the cats playing with them and/or having to clear everything off the kitchen table every darn nite before dinner. I am sooooooooo happy!

Comments

• Options
    organization is a sign of mental illness. image But congrats anyway!! image
    Terry

eBay Store

DPOTD Jan 2005, Meet the Darksiders
  • Options
    sumnomsumnom Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭
    It will be full in three days.
  • Options
    So when you have everything piled on your desk will you be able to pull the roll top down to hide it or will you end up like me, losing coins for weeks at a time in the cubby holes and saying the heck with it if you can't get the roll top to close like it is supposed to. image
    "Any fool can use Power, but it is our wits that make us men."

Collecting Penguins, Named Ship Coins and other assorted goodies

Looking for Circulated coins of Papua New Guinea

stores.ebay.com/Grumpy's-Cave
  • Options

<< <i>organization is a sign of mental illness. image But congrats anyway!! image >>

I must be suffering from extreme mental illness, I have been accused of being over organized...... imageimage
  • Options
    MSD61MSD61 Posts: 3,382

<< <i>

<< <i>organization is a sign of mental illness. image But congrats anyway!! image >>

I must be suffering from extreme mental illness, I have been accused of being over organized...... imageimage >>

Same here rhound my wife says I suffer from compulsive excessive disorder.... and I believe she is right. Everything has a place and it must be facing the way, in the same spot, in order or it drives me nuts until I fix it.image
  • Options
    It's already 5/8 full rite after I brought it in the house. And I will be lowering the top because of the darn cats.

I may have a mental disorder because if things are not somewhat organized then I fell really irritated. Being married to a person who can just throw things down anyplace and leave them for weeks - AND expect them to be there a month later, does not help my mental health. I have tried to learn to adjust to his method, but it has not worked.

I'ts very bad feng shui to be disorganized. OH THAT shelf over there is KILLING me! Gotta clean it off today.

• Options
    bozboz Posts: 1,405

<< <i>Gotta clean it off today. >>

You sound just like my wifeimage
    The great use of life is to spend it on something that will outlast it--James Truslow Adams