My OmniCoin Collection
    My BankNoteBank Collection
    Tom, formerly in Albuquerque, NM.
  • Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    Rockhound, that is waaaay beautiful.

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darn, another to look for. Nice coin and a nice design..image

Ken
  • Options
    Well, since you asked. image

Corrupting youth since 2004
  • Options
    MSD61MSD61 Posts: 3,382
    I was wondering when someone would have posted a person instead of a coin...LOL!!!
  • Options
    Noone else thought this was funny?image
    Corrupting youth since 2004
  • Options
    Don't worry, we all love you, Geek!!

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    We love that too!!!!

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

• Options
    Sorry guys, I don't collect tarnished coins.image
    Roy

• Options
    sumnomsumnom Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭
    HG, I thought it was funny.
  • Options
    sumnomsumnom Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭
    The other day my mother told me she was going to give me her oriental rugs: "I am giving you the Orientals."

Ugh.
  • Options
    StorkStork Posts: 5,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HG...Is that a self portriat?

Fairlaneman...if you want some decidedly less nicely toned/tarnished ones of those, I seem to have returned home with quite a few of them stuffed in random corners of my moving boxes. If you want any, just pm me with your address.

Cathy

• Options
    MSD61MSD61 Posts: 3,382
    I have a few also that are a nice coco brown color and a red one tooimage
  • Options
    DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭
    My awful picture of a beautiful coinimage

Becky
  • Options
    Nice, Becky!

imageimageimage
    .....GOD