Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Will I be frowned upon if I advertise coins for sale from Heritage auction on the B/S/T board?

I think it 's better that I ask the question over here, because, if I ask it over the B/S/T board, if it gets several replies, it would TTT repeatedly, and that would not be fair to the people over there who are actually selling their stuffs. Opinions appreciated.image

Edit: BTW, I am not selling the ones in my sig line.

Comments

• Options
    It's been done before... I say, go ahead... "Hey, my names ER the awesome Bust Dollar collector, and I got a few of these kick ass coins for sale in the Heritage FUN sale! Lot #s Blah, Bleh, and Blih! Check em out!" image
    -George
    42/92
  • Options
    100% fine.
    Buy/Sell/Trade Rainbow Morgans
  • Options
    Sure it's for eBay sales and all.
    Make sure you provide a link.

Glenn
  • Options
    IrishMikeIrishMike Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭
    If they give you crap in there just advertise them in the Registry forum. We have coin dealers in there adevertising their coins for sale at Teletrade. Just add registry quality to the title. They don't dare biitch at you there. Check it out if you doubt it.
  • Options
    Definately do!

If someone is interested in one of your coins up for auction, they can ask
    questions directly of the ownerand perhaps feel more comfortable in
    placing a bid.

For example, what's the nicest coin you have in the auction? image

Ken
  • Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    ER I have seen others do it and they provided links for each coin!
  • Options
    ShamikaShamika Posts: 18,761 ✭✭✭✭
    If you can advertise eBay auctions, why not Heritage auctions? It's fine by me.

Buyer and seller of vintage coin boards!
  • Options
    StuartStuart Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely OK -- Go For It!!

Stuart

Collect 18th & 19th Century US Type Coins, Silver Dollars, $20 Gold Double Eagles and World Crowns & Talers with High Eye Appeal

"Luck is what happens when Preparation meets Opportunity"
  • Options

You can do it as long as I get 2.5% of the hammer price. It's just a simple rule we have around here.

www.jaderarecoin.com - Updated 6/8/06. Many new coins added!

Our eBay auctions - TRUE auctions: start at $0.01, no reserve, 30 day unconditional return privilege & free shipping!
  • Options
    FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tough question. How are you going to squeez real coin sales in between jewerly and other assorted stuff on that forum ? I think you did better by mentioing the sales here.

Oh yea. You better line up a couple of Shill TTT'ers so the offering can stay somewhere within the first half dozen pages for two hours.

Ken
  • Options
    Damnit, go ahead and post it. I for one want to see what you're selling. image

• Options
    MillertimeMillertime Posts: 2,048 ✭✭
    I apologize for being an idiot but what does the TTT mean that I see posted quite a bit as a reply?

Millertime
  • Options
    ERER Posts: 7,345
    You just did it.image
  • Options
    MillertimeMillertime Posts: 2,048 ✭✭
    I might have done it but I have no idea what it is.
  • Options
    ERER Posts: 7,345
    You just did it again. PM sent.image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file