Home Sports Talk
Options

Who's going to win the Tampa Bay Bucs at San Diego Chargers game this week ?

wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭

Make your predictions now.

It wouldn't hurt the Bolts if they lost the game.
Can't say as much for that team from Florida that won it all, a long, long time ago ...

Gotta go with the home team on this one.

Can any of you little boys spell 'B L O W O U T' ?

Pix of 'My Kids'

"How about a little fire Scarecrow ?"

Comments

• Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    As long as Brees can put up some good numbers for my fantasy squad, I HOPE the Bucs win.

I want the Eagles to face them in the playoffs.
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Options
    If Pittman's at 100%, I like the Bucs chances ... but without him at full strength, the Bolts have the edge ...
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Brees is going to run into Mr. Rice at the woodshed and I don't mean Jerry! SD hasn't seen a D like this
    in a long time. If they can score on us they have earned it. I just hope the refs dont screw this one up.

JS
  • Options
    The Bucs shut out the best running attack in the Falcons.

Yes, the Falcons lead the league in rushing yards per game.
    Pittsburgh is second in the league in rushing yards per game.

The Bucs defense has consistently proven that they can kill a good rushing game.

The Bucs have a more difficult time with a team that can throw the ball.

Therefore, I think the Chargers will win a close one.

However, if the Bucs get a few breaks, then they can pull the upset.
  • Options
    Nice, Joe....Blame the Refs before the game even starts...That's weak....Weak like Tampa Bay's Playoff chances...
    VOTE KERRY 2008!
  • Options
    Buc's can't win 2 in a row. Chargers win by 7. Stalin status after the game - MIA. image
    Culpepper to ?, only God knows at this point!
  • Options
    I would have to say the Chargers. And yes, already making the refs an issue is sad.
  • Options
    Bucs 17
    SD 10
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    Bucs got this one...
    But not by much
    Bucs 20
    Chargers 17
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options
    SDSportsFanSDSportsFan Posts: 5,094 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chargers by 10image

Steve
  • Options
    Man the bandwagon has slowed down and bunch of you have just gotten off. By my count there were
    exactly ZERO Charger fans here at the beginning of the season. As a matter of fact, Raiderfan (who is
    now MIA) posted that the power blues would only win 1 game all season and that post met no resistance.
    It was only until the Chargers beat a bunch of pansies urrrr I mean win a few games, when their "fans"
    started showing up.

I can also tell the idiots who haven't watched a game this season, they are the ones who think the refs don't
    screw up games. The only hope for the power bluers is that the zebras bail them out.

The bucs are hungry and the Chargers are on the menu!

JS
  • Options
    Well.. i am deffinately am not a chargers fan by any means.. but.. i think they will win. So i guess i fall into the category of an "idiot who doesnt watch any games". Refs miss calls, make questionable calls.. against all teams. My thought is.. a true idiot is the one who blames everything from refs, to the fact that they have injuries.. but never 'their" team for losing games.
  • Options
    By my count there were exactly ZERO Charger fans here at the beginning of the season. As a matter of fact, Raiderfan (who is
    now MIA) posted that the power blues would only win 1 game all season and that post met no resistance.
    It was only until the Chargers beat a bunch of pansies urrrr I mean win a few games, when their "fans"
    started showing up.

What the hell are you smokin' Joeimage Check out this thread from xbaggypants from August:

Previous Charger Thread

I was the first person to respond to it on August 11th, and I've been keeping it active ever sinceimage

Steve
  • Options
    oh yeah steve that was backing your team.....

"You are correct...the Chargers will not win A game this year. They'll win MORE than A (1) game this year <http://forums.collectors.com/i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif&gt; "

come on, you might as well said that they suck.

JS
  • Options
    True enough Joe...I was hedging my bets.

Just because I don't usually engage in all the smack that goes back and forth here (and elsewhere), don't let that make you think I'm not a true fan of the Chargers. I've been a diehard Charger fan since as long as I can remember, which goes back to the early 1970's when Lance Alworth and John Hadl were with the team, through 1973 with Johnny Unitas and then on through Air Coryell and all the dismal years ever since.

Steve
  • Options
    You must understand that I have to weed out the real fans from the pretend. It should be a good game. Good
    Luck

JS
  • Options
    I agree Joe, it definitely has the makings of a good matchup. Good luck to you too, but just not too much for the Bucsimage

Steve
  • Options
    Bucs better be friggin hungry! I mean they are hanging my a thread now and we can't lose anymore games!
    CMON SIMEON!
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options
    xbaggypantsxbaggypants Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭
    Classic Letdown Game for SD

Bucs 30
    SD 27
  • Options
    OK where's Joe Simageimage

Steve
  • Options