Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

I understand the coin swaps and giveaways part, but how do we play tag here?

Is it something like getting a group together and one person goes first? They send an item to one person, and then they send an item on to the next person, and so on until it makes the full circle?

Jerry

Comments

• LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't know but mayby your it.
  • Nope. I'm on base.

Jerry
  • mrpaseomrpaseo Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭
    I tried one of these once, it failed misirably image

A quick rundown of what I did. I chose one of my coins (a 1909 VDB cent) and sent it to one person, he/she was supposed to chose to either send the coin on or keep the coin and exchange it with another, and then send a coin that was "worth more" value wise but by only a couple dollars. There was a worksheet to track who received it, what they did and what they like about coins, just a little fun factual sheet. The only return I wanted out of it was like the 10th person to receive it to make me a copy of the worksheet so I can see how it was going.

I don't think it made it two people into the list image He got tied up, he lost track of time... Eventually I forgot who received it and he basically got a free coin image

If anyone is willing to try it again I can get the package back together and set something up, but I need a list of people that would be interested in the Tag, this way we as a group can track the process.

Just let me know,
    Ray
  • mrpaseomrpaseo Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭
    Let me clear this up, only one coin was sent, and only one coin would move on to the next person. The receiver chose weather he/she wanted to send on the coin they received or to replace it with a better coin of equal or greater value.

There it is,
    Ray
  • dthigpendthigpen Posts: 3,932 ✭✭
    If you want to organize it, I'll be happy to participate.

Cheers,