Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

How are the submission times for world coins?

Is it about the same for U.S. coins? Better? Worse?

Thanks,

Jerry

Comments

• Options
    Very slow, I have submissions going back to september!!!
    Tony Harmer
    Web: www.tonyharmer.org
  • Options
    MadMartyMadMarty Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭
    Same here, going back to Sept.. and that is for proof Moderns...
    It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!

• Options
    bozboz Posts: 1,405
    Submission time can be decreased if you are willing to pay the price. Depends on how bad you want them back. I've had coins come back in less than two weeks. If you want them back, and you're in a hurry, pay the higher price!
    The great use of life is to spend it on something that will outlast it--James Truslow Adams
  • Options
    A couple of months ago I was getting a turnaround of about 2 weeks with NGC....
  • Options
    Do the show days push back all the Submission Levels except the the Coin Show submissions? I sent in 4 coins under the 7 day express that were signed for today.
  • Options
    MadMartyMadMarty Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Do the show days push back all the Submission Levels except the the Coin Show submissions? I sent in 4 coins under the 7 day express that were signed for today. >>

Yep, Thurs and Fri are blackout days! Your day 1 is Monday, so your due date is the 14th. Now cough up the submission number so we can put it here!
    It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it creative problem solving!!!