Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

proceeds raised from this group will go directly towards the purchase of Phone Cards for our troops

I would like to offer these once again...but with this in mind. All the proceeds raised from this group will go directly towards the purchase of Phone Cards for our troops in Iraq. The total $ that this group sells for will go directly to our troops...PERIOD. This is not a ploy. I am going to send $700+ worth of phone cards to the Iowa National Guard troops stationed in Iraq and I can't think of a better time to do it. If you would like to represent your state, I will make sure to send the appropriate dollar amount of phone cards to the troops stationed from your state.

Make your best offer on these coins and I will send you a receipt for your donation. I am going to buy the phone cards from a Military PX. These cards are great for international use and are the most requested by our fellow Americans stationed in Iraq.

Merry X MASS!
God Bless Our Great Nation and those who keep it Great!

-MS Franklin Halves-

5 - 1958 PCGS MS66 $44 ea (These are all medium to dark toned because they came from original Mint sets)

0 - 1961 PCGS MS64 FBL $30 - SOLD-

-PR Franklin Halves- (All bright white and problem free)

1 - 1958 ICG PR67 $23

2 - 1959 ICG PR66 $24 ea.

0 - 1960 PCGS PR68 $38 - SOLD-

1 - 1962 ICG PR67 CAM $46

2 - 1963 ICG PR68 CAM $68 ea.

1 - 1949 Roosevelt Dime PCGS MS66 $31 (dark toned from original Mint set)

-Raw proof singles-

15 - 1962 Franklin $117.00 for the group

14 - 1961 Franklin $109.20 for the group

4 - 1963 Franklin $31.20 for the group

5 - 1964 Kennedy $32.50 for the group

Please send all replies to my email addy below or call and leave a message. I can only offer what is listed above but since this is for our buddies overseas, I would like to take the highest offers. You will be sent verification of your donations. I will also include your information in each package sent overseas if you would like. Many of our troops need pen pals and nothing would make them happier than some mail from us in this great hobby.

Operation Uplink Info

U.S. Department of Defense

Best Regards,
John Hoppe

Altgeld Rarities
ANA Life Member #5502
agr@machlink.com
"Donate your money to Enron and Worldcom....the largest non-profit companies in world history...Or just buy some nice coins for your portfolio" - Dixfer

"Always tell the truth; then you don't have to remember anything." - Mark Twain

Comments

• Options
    I use a phone card for my LD because it's cheaper, and they have a new message when you dial number - option to donate some of your minutes to troops ...... which I did already.