Home PSA Set Registry Forum

$5 Special turnaround times thread 2.0

Anybody got any news lately? I know they were cranking them out at the beginning of the month in a couple of days. I have one received on the 18th and I'm about to pee my pants. PSA is totally sweet.

Comments

• I have one received on the 19th so.....no help here.image
  • ooooooooooooooo They are done!!!! Including my 1st 10's got a couple of em....yeee haaaaa image

Sub # 564403 zip 01940 please post a link!!!!!!image
  • PlayBallPlayBall Posts: 463 ✭✭✭
    Linky-dink

Congratulations on the 10's. They're always nice to see.
    Bernie Carlen

Currently collecting.....your guess is as good as mine.
  • packCollectorpackCollector Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭
    I think psa hates me , I have not had a fast turnaround on an order without paying for the 5 day special since last february.
  • Duncan i think they know you collect packs hence it makes them think of gai
    Maybe that has something to do with it. image

ps. thanks for your thoughts on those 68 cellos image
  • mudflap02mudflap02 Posts: 2,060 ✭✭
    Bah! A bigger order received a day later! Oh well- congrats on the good cards.
  • 25card submission received on the 12th! Nothing yet.
    Maybe one of these days...
    Ted Williams, Willie Mays, Tom Seaver, Mike Schmidt, George Brett, Bob Gibson, Lou Brock player collector
  • jimtbjimtb Posts: 704 ✭✭
    I just mailed in 50 cards this afternoon. I'm already getting impatient! image
    Collecting all graded Alan Trammell graded cards as well as graded 1984 Topps, Donruss, and Fleer Detroit Tigers
  • I can't believe the month is over. I gotta hope they run this special again soonimage
    Baseball is my Pastime, Football is my Passion
  • ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    Frank - the $5 modern special was extended through Dec 31. Thank you again, Carol!
  • jimtbjimtb Posts: 704 ✭✭
    What??!! I spent half the night last night scrambling to get done. Oh well, maybe i can send in a few more...
    Collecting all graded Alan Trammell graded cards as well as graded 1984 Topps, Donruss, and Fleer Detroit Tigers
  • I sent 65submissions and they were recieved on the 17...still nothing! Im going crazy.
  • WabittwaxWabittwax Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Frank - the $5 modern special was extended through Dec 31. Thank you again, Carol! >>

As great as that is, I lost 3 hours of precious sleep last night preparing a couple submissions and I was a menace to society today trying to make it to the Post Office in time to get back to pick up my wife from work. A lot of unnecessary rushing and panicing. But the extra month is cool.

Speaking of getting submissions ready, I was playing around with the HTML on the submission form (that was suggested on another thread) for a few hours last night. I know absolutely nothing about HTML but I figured out how to:

- Eliminate the "Minimum Grade" column totally from the form
    - Make any columns bigger giving me more typing space to enter the Set, Player Name, and Variety. It's nice not running out of space.
    - Make all the other information like credit card info, return shipping address, and return shipping costs be able to be typed in on the computer before I print it.
    - Change my own info on the top right portion of page 1 (I moved recently and my old info was showing up there)

I streamlined it so much that once I print it, all I have to do is sign it and it's ready to go, no shipping totals or cc info to write on it.

A big thank you to Packcollector for sharing this knowledge.
  • PSA received my 181 card submission yesterday and has not logged it yet. I am hoping to crack some bubbly on the 31st to my results. Even if I don't have them by then, I'll probably pop a bottle. Eh, I'll just go ahead and get a head start.

Brent

PS- Please ignore any future ramblings tonight, they may be under the influence.image
    Collecting:
    Bo Jackson Basic(#1) and Master(#1)
    Bob Feller Basic(#4)
    Sam McDowell Basic(#1)
    2004 Cracker Jack Master

My Ebay Store
  • DhjacksDhjacks Posts: 343 ✭✭
    I sent my submission out on the 19th, and it hasn't been logged in as received yet. uggghh! I've got no patience.
    Working on 1969 through 1975 Basketball.
  • bobbybakerivbobbybakeriv Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭✭
    My 16 card submission was received on November 18th and grades were posted on the 23rd. I couldn't ask for any better service.
  • I had 25 cards received on the 17th and received them back yesterday. Way cool.
    C56, V252, V128-1 sets
    Hall of Famers from all 4 sports
  • On the downside, I've got an 18-card submission from 11/10 with no results yet. image
  • pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    Republican,

Sell me some of the Hendersons? and some 82 Fleer? image

Perry
    ·p_A·
  • gregm13gregm13 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭
    I submitted my order IN PERSON at the Chicago Sun Times show on 11/20 and it still hasn't been enterered into the system. I've called twice and have been told that they're still entering orders from the show. Inexcusable.

Greg M.
    Collecting vintage auto'd fb cards and Dan Marino cards!!

References:
    Onlychild, Ahmanfan, fabfrank, wufdude, jradke, Reese, Jasp, thenavarro
    E-Bay id: greg_n_meg
  • Just an upadate....the one card that it says "not holdered, no holder available" was a 8 quality purina Nolan Ryan. I know we have been posting about the on and off grading of these cards. I am going to send it again next month and see if they'll do it.