Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Looking for a George III Guinea....

I have a customer that wants a George III Guinea for his son for Christmas. Looking for something circulated (read cheap image). Anybody here that has one they want to dispose of, please PM me. image
danglen

My Website

"Everything I have is for sale except for my wife and my dog....and I'm not sure about one of them."

Comments

• Options
    danglendanglen Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭
    ttt
    danglen

My Website

"Everything I have is for sale except for my wife and my dog....and I'm not sure about one of them."
  • Options
    StorkStork Posts: 5,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ClarkSmith has one on his website too : George III, and the website link. This might fit the bill. Both Clark Smith and Steinbergs has some other 1/2 and 1/3s too. I don't have any of these, though I saw a 1776 one selling on ebay not too long ago.

Cathy

• Options
    AethelredAethelred Posts: 9,288 ✭✭✭
    Dan,

All I have is a 1786 Guinea and it would have to be pulled from my cold dead fingers. That Clark Smith website has some neat British gold, I may be doing some business there!
    If you are in the Western North Carolina area, please consider visiting our coin shop:

WNC Coins, LLC
    1987-C Hendersonville Road
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com
  • Options
    ajaanajaan Posts: 17,112 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>All I have is a 1786 Guinea and it would have to be pulled from my cold dead fingers. >>

I don't see any problem in that.

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options
    Hi - there's a few on my website if you're interested in taking a look.

If interested, let me know and I will be happy to run through the registration and online ordering process with you.

Cheers

Andy
  • Options
    harashaharasha Posts: 3,079 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome AndyBruce!

When I was less paranoid about shipments from Britain, I patronized his site and was very pleased.
    And I NEVER had a problem with his shipments.
    Honors flysis Income beezis Onches nobis Inob keesis

DPOTD
  • Options
    danglendanglen Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the input. I located one online, but it's great to have a new British coinage resource image
    danglen

My Website

• Options

<< <i>Welcome AndyBruce!

When I was less paranoid about shipments from Britain, I patronized his site and was very pleased.
    And I NEVER had a problem with his shipments. >>

Hi Harasha and thanks for the welcome! You have me stumped - what is your OnlineCoins userid? I can't recall selling to anyone with that userid! (If you don't want to publicise it here then feel free to PM me!)

Anyway, glad you were happy with your purchases from us. Perhaps you will once again start buying from Britain?!
  • Options

<< <i>Thanks for the input. I located one online, but it's great to have a new British coinage resource image >>

You're welcome. The site is updated everyday - we encourage all our Guest Dealers to remove sold coins so the ones you can see on the site should be available for immediate purchase. You'll know for next time!!!

Cheers, Andy