Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

I thought perhaps some of you more advanced collectors might be interested in this...

Comments

• Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭

It's simply beyond words!

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    Beyond words is right! Thanks for posting it, Frank image

• Options
    wybritwybrit Posts: 6,953 ✭✭✭
    Wow.
    Former owner, Cambridge Gate collection.
  • Options
    AuldFartteAuldFartte Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow. Now, that's a set that could actually get me to LIKE toned coins image

My OmniCoin Collection
    My BankNoteBank Collection
    Tom, formerly in Albuquerque, NM.
  • Options
    shirohniichanshirohniichan Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭
    I like the idea of getting such a set with original documentation, but the price is a bit beyond my budget. image
    Obscurum per obscurius
  • Options
    very pretty, just a weeeee bit high. image
    Terry

eBay Store

DPOTD Jan 2005, Meet the Darksiders
  • Options
    ZOWIES! Sweet looking coins. Too bad they're a bit too "advanced" (in price) for me!
    ~Debbie~
  • Options
    ajaanajaan Posts: 17,116 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need a 1950 SA Proof Set. Let's see, Krause is at $375 for the 1950 set. He is selling for $670 and says it is 25% over catalog. The price listed is about 78% over Krause. I wonder what catalog he is using. The coins are very nice. Worth well over Krause, but not that much IMO.

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options
    AethelredAethelred Posts: 9,288 ✭✭✭
    Looks nice, this one makes me wish I was not colorblind!
    If you are in the Western North Carolina area, please consider visiting our coin shop:

WNC Coins, LLC
    1987-C Hendersonville Road
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com
  • Options
    Let's see, Krause is at $375 for the 1950 set. He is selling for $670 and says it is 25% over catalog. The price listed is about 78% over Krause. I wonder what catalog he is using.

Just a guess: probably an up to date South African catalogue. I'm about to list a Greek 1857 2 lepta, ANACS AU55 , listed at approx. $1000 in XF and almost double in unc, in the latest Greek catalogue -Stratoudakis 2004-. What does Krause say about this coin? Really, I didn't even bother to look and I have no access to Krause for a few more days,due to an everlasting refurbishment*. How much is it listed?

* Darkhorse, don't worry, it'll all be finished soon. image
    Dimitri

DPOTD-1
  • Options
    I'm sure I'll be toiling late into the night snapping photos. And loving every minute of it.
  • Options
    Zowiee! image