Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

hello all ! new member here

hi all ! i'm chris from SE michigan, i have an addiction. one that leaves me very little money for my beer and cigarettes. i am addicted to seated liberty coins. mainly dimes and quarters. i have lots of nice coins to trade for your seated
here is my "looking for" list if you have any of these, i would be interested in trading , or buying outright.

dimes :

1844 & 1846 G-XF
1856-1867 s mints G-XF
1838-1840 ND 1841-1852 VF-AU

quarters:

1838-1850 VF-XF

**problem coins such as cleaned or off-color don't bother me much as long as they are priced accordingly, damaged coins i don't want at all.

thanks for looking !

Comments

• Options
    Welcome to the boards! Good luck with your Seated Liberty coins.
    Gary
    We are always better off than we deserve. image
  • Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the boreds image
  • Options
    SmittysSmittys Posts: 9,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the Boards.
    Go to your profile and turn on Private messages.
    I may Have some coins you'll like.
    Smitty
  • Options
    Welcome to the boards!image
  • Options
    HTubbsHTubbs Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭
    Hi Chris, welome to the Boards!image
    Another Seated addict here,a half dime nut for the most part.image
    I'll take a look to see if I have any material you'd have interest in,and if Smittys offers you any coins there going to be nice examples.He's a great guy to deal with.
    Are you an LSCC member?

-Hayden
  • Options
    Welcome . HTUBBS trustworthy. Regards John Curlis
  • Options

Katrina
  • Options
    thanks everyone for the welcome. yes actually i am a member of the LSCC, started collecting coins when i was about 10 when i found a 1921 wheat penny, i wanted to know why it looked different than the other pennies. no one could tell me. so i started educating myself on the subject of coins, and i have many fond memories of riding my BMX bike to the bank to get rolls of pennies to look through for the wheat backs. except for the steels i assembled almost a complete set of 41-75 from rolls. i ended up buying a 42D cuz i just couldn't find one, since then i have received at least three 42D's in change (quite ironic) by the time i was about 17 i had an interest in the seated dimes (never really knew why) so i stated buying them when i could afford them. back then an older dealer friend talked me into buying a solid VF 1844 for $150 it was alot of money to me, but because of his prodding i bought it and a few years after, i sold that coin and most of my other ones to fund my skirt chasing years, and i have never forgiven myself. i made a buck or two on most of them, (at that time) but by today's standards i may as well have spent them. after a while i lost interest in coins mainly due to the fact of not being satisfied with the coins i was buying through mail order and that just recently i started selling things on ebay and found that i could spend all the money i made right back to people selling coins. and i was able to see what i was buying ! i will never have a complete set and i don't care to, i buy the dates that appeal to me in the grades i like and i don't care if i ever own a 74 cc dime for the same money i'd rather have ten 1846's sorry about the long post, once i get started i can't shut up. anyone that has anything they think i may be interested in, feel free to pm me or email me at redbird48174@yahoo.com
  • Options
    MistercoinmanMistercoinman Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the boards, great story!!!! I collect all types of dimes. I will someday have everyone the mint ever made.
  • Options
    Welcome to the boards.image
    Scott Hopkins
    -YN Currently Collecting & Researching Colonial World Coins, Especially Spanish Coins, With a Great Interest in WWII Militaria.

My Ebay!