Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

So how are thing's here at Spammer's Universe ?

Seem's to be getting worse ...... Goodness,seem's like it could be stopped......Spam is as bad to me as cussing is.....guess priorities are WAY out of line again...anyone wanna trade ? image

Tha Finger ... Tha Stunner ... Tha Legend.

Comments

• Options
    It's funny, people call this place a lot of things, but they always come back image
  • Options
    Cardnyou whats up. Whatcha lookin to trade?
    I collect Yankees (especially Derek Jeter) and autographed sports memorabilia from any sports. Will pay cash or trade.
    Refs. Jason, CoachVinny, Colt, Baird34,DpSports,CardnYou, Ryano and many many more
  • Options
    Say man, I've got money tied up in Kenya and just need $500, to bribe officials, You stand to make millions.
  • Options
    cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭

<< <i>It's funny, people call this place a lot of things, but they always come back image >>

But not to stay they don't.

JTF...man looking to trade anything...how ya been ???

• Options
    I stayed...then again...I have no life...nothing better to do...pretty pathetic really...think i'll go smother myself now...
  • Options
    Cardnyou sucks!!! hahahahahaha. Man, been awhile for me to post on the BST forum...sure had changed around here...I miss how it used to be with Derrick, Playr050, Lantz, ThiTo, and more....oh well. What's up ya'll?!
  • Options
    yanyak5yanyak5 Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭
    I hear ya slip, Derrick and Thito and player050 loved this place...any ideas as to where or why they left?

I agree with Cardnyou, this place you to be pretty good, but ever since everyone started posting links on ebay. it hasnt been that great....
    Looking for an 8x10 auto photo of junior celebrating his 100 HR. lmk!
  • Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    Dang redneck, always causin trouble. Yeah this place used to be great- now it just sucks.... and blows.... at the same time...
    I think all the other sites have hurt it.
  • Options
    cardnyoucardnyou Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭
    Ain't redneck's tha best ? imageimage

• Options
    You up now? Whatcha wanna trade???
    I collect Yankees (especially Derek Jeter) and autographed sports memorabilia from any sports. Will pay cash or trade.
    Refs. Jason, CoachVinny, Colt, Baird34,DpSports,CardnYou, Ryano and many many more
  • Options
    yo *whut* redneck *whut* LMK what you got to *whut* trade; I could use some *whut* Bolts stuff image

*whut* Dang now to think about it I miss Stone Cold raisin' hell in the WWE *whut* image

Kobe Who? image At least Dwyane pays proper respect to Da Big Aristotle image

Yes, I collect shiny modern crap image

All your Shaq are belong to me image
  • Options

<< <i>I hear ya slip, Derrick and Thito and player050 loved this place...any ideas as to where or why they left? >>

yea... I wouldn't mind knowing where Derrick went... yea it was years ago, but he is still **knock on wood** the only person ever to rip me off with all my trading on CU... he's got a nice free kobe autographed mini basketball sitting on his shelf whereever he's at right now

oh well

anyway... cardnyou... it's been awhile... how ya been?

WANTED: Yogi Berra Signed Ron Lewis '69 Mets Postcard
  • Options
    Baord ;ets trade for ole time sakes
  • Options

<< <i>Ain't redneck's tha best ? imageimage >>

Not really image
  • Options
    Not really image
  • Options
    yanyak5yanyak5 Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I hear ya slip, Derrick and Thito and player050 loved this place...any ideas as to where or why they left? >>

yea... I wouldn't mind knowing where Derrick went... yea it was years ago, but he is still **knock on wood** the only person ever to rip me off with all my trading on CU... he's got a nice free kobe autographed mini basketball sitting on his shelf whereever he's at right now

oh well

anyway... cardnyou... it's been awhile... how ya been? >>

Really....i've traded with him and all was well....what about jorge something...seen him around lately?
    Looking for an 8x10 auto photo of junior celebrating his 100 HR. lmk!