Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Need some help on a card

Has anybody ever heard of a
93 Fleer Derek Jeter RC
Except is was released in 2001 under Derek Jeter Ultimate Collection
It's autographed and has all the correct certifications on it. I just need to know what BV would be.
I collect Yankees (especially Derek Jeter) and autographed sports memorabilia from any sports. Will pay cash or trade.
Refs. Jason, CoachVinny, Colt, Baird34,DpSports,CardnYou, Ryano and many many more

Comments

• Options
    PLEASE READ TTT
    I collect Yankees (especially Derek Jeter) and autographed sports memorabilia from any sports. Will pay cash or trade.
    Refs. Jason, CoachVinny, Colt, Baird34,DpSports,CardnYou, Ryano and many many more
  • Options
    I have seen it. I would guess BV to be at least 150$. I have a Jeter SP Foil RC that I had signed in person that I want to get PSA/DNA certified but just havent had the time.

Hope this helps, you might be able to check Ebay. Just type Jeter Fleer Auto and see what comes up (under active and completed items)
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    My dad just got this card as a replacment from fleer. The card was not realeased in 93 nor in 2001. No telling
    when it was signed. It goes along with the Greats of the Game sig that looks like a 2000 card but Jeter signed it
    sometime in 2003.

No print run,but it is probably rarer than a lot of the 2002 autos when he signed alot...cool thing is there is
    NO sticker..Jeter actually held the card and signed it.

JS