Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

football card id help needed: pinnacle

does anyone know what subset this is from? it has the pinnacle logo and copyright is 1997 but i can't find it in the beckett magazine.

thank you.

Favre

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06

Comments

• Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    It may be 1997 Pinnacle Rembrandt-a nine card set produced by Pinnacle, but distributed by Rembrandt, Inc. with their line of Ultra-PRO plastic sheets. One card was inserted into each box of sheets.

Is the card numbered #1?
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭
    i believe this is exactly what you said. i have 2 of these (one is bledsoe) and they are numbered 1 and 5 of a 9 card set.

thank you

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    Yes,
    Favre was #1 and Bledsoe was #5.

My guide is a little out of date, but the book value for the Favre was listed as $2.00 MINT and $0.90 NRMT.

Bledsoe was listed as $1.00 MINT and $0.45 NRMT.

There were also Gold and Silver parallel sets issued.
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.