Home Sports Talk
Options

CHAAAAAAAAAAAAGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS

wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭

HA HA HA HA HA
MY team is going to the playoffs.

Tampa Bay is going to have to pull a babbit out of a rat to beat MY team on December 12 ....

Luckily the buccaneers are now a push-over.
HA HA HA HA HA

Pix of 'My Kids'

"How about a little fire Scarecrow ?"

Comments

• Options
    SDSportsFanSDSportsFan Posts: 5,090 ✭✭✭✭✭

Steve
  • Options
    Where have you bandwagoners been? Try and show up BEFORE the season, by the way you ain't going anywhere anyways image
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    I ain't no damn "bandwagoner"!

I've been following the Chargers since 1972 when John Hadl was their QB.

I'll let Wolfbear speak for himself, but I know he's been following them since the 1960's AFL daysimage

Steve
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    For future reference, please replace the word

"bandwagon"

with

"didn't have the balls to show up before the season to back his team until they had 8 or so wins"

Thanks

Managment
  • Options
    Yeah, the chargers are fun. I always love a team that has fans too scared to come to their own stadium when the Raiders come to town.
    Wanted: High grade Irish (Republic of Ireland, not Northern Ireland or British) coins, slabbed and unslabbed. Also looking for Proof and Uncirculated Sets
    PM with info.

Auction Sniper For all your sniping needs. Tell them I sent you and I'll get three free snipes!

e-bay ID= 29john29
  • Options

The Raider fans that come down from Oakland are mostly cool.
    It's some of the Raider fans from LA, that happen to sell a little extra crack that week,
    so they can afford to buy some tickets, throw up on each other, and start fights, that provide most of the fun.

The Charger fans that don't go are the 'family' types who'd be better off attending a baseball game anyway.

Pix of 'My Kids'

• Options
    I bet the bandwagon fans are out in full force! I remember with great pleasure our last trip to San Diego!

JS
  • Options
    I remember with great pleasure our last trip to San Diego!

Just you keep remembering that last one Joe, 'cause you ain't gonna have that feeling againimage

Steve
  • Options

Buc fans live in the past.

Charger fans live for the present,
    and speaking of presents,
    it looks like Santa's gonna deliver a nice present to us Bandwagon Bolt fans this year !

HA HA HA HA HA ...

Pix of 'My Kids'

• Options
    hah! Chargers fans crawl out the woodworks once there team isn't 2-8 by week 10. All those years of being the worst team in the NFL must make you long for this situation. Too bad they will choke! LOL@chargers fans talking smack. This is all to funny!
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options
    Where oh where has our little Joe gone? image

Steve
  • Options
    you all needed 4 turnovers and a bizzion yards in penalties just to beat us by 7 on your home field? LOL
    You are going to get punked in the playoffs and you know it.

JS
  • Options
    I think that was Joe Stalin's little way of saying his team sucked yesterday and they have absolutely no chance of making the playoff's...can someone correct me if I am wrong?
    VOTE KERRY 2008!
  • Options
    I think that was Joe Stalin's little way of saying his team sucked yesterday and they have absolutely no chance of making the playoff's...can someone correct me if I am wrong?

I think you're rightimageimage

Steve
  • Options
    I hate to be the bringer of bad news but your coach can't win in the playoffs! LOL Congrats on using up
    good playoff room, you will be on the couch in a few weeks.

JS