Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

How bout some pix of the people behind the coins ?

Comments

• Options

<< <i>Nice pic, Frattlaw, errr....TPN >>

You know, I get that alot. People say we look alike, but I think he is far more handsome.

TPN
  • Options
    Why don't we see if we can put the lid on this thread. I've got priors for killing threads.

J.C.
    *******************************************************************************

imageimageSee ya on the other side, Dudes. image
  • Options
  • Options
    K6AZK6AZ Posts: 9,295

I'm the one on the bike.
  • Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Why don't we see if we can put the lid on this thread. I've got priors for killing threads.

image >>

LOL.....I think you did kill it!!!!!!!
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• Options
    ddbirdddbird Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭
    image make Russ look like an prince...*Shudder*
  • Options
    BearBear Posts: 18,954 ✭✭
    Did I actually see a Forum member with a.....................................dead bear.

He killed a bear knowing that I live on this Forum................. How horrible!!!

Now you all know why I support the clause in the Constitution, to " ARM BEARS".
    There once was a place called
    Camelotimage
  • Options
    ERER Posts: 7,345

<< <i>Did I actually see a Forum member with a.....................................dead bear.

He killed a bear knowing that I live on this Forum................. How horrible!!!

Now you all know why I support the clause in the Constitution, to " ARM BEARS". >>

Oh, Boy!
  • Options

<< <i>image make Russ look like an prince...*Shudder* >>

Maybe, but I used to get a lot of attention from girls that wanted to upset their parents.
    J.C.
    *******************************************************************************

imageimageSee ya on the other side, Dudes. image
  • Options
    Heres me....not to well know around these parts, but you guys asked.....

edited to add: damn, first time trying to do this and all I can get is a link....oh well
    'My name is...... Shakezula, the mic rulah, the old schoola, you wanna trip, I'll bring it to ya.....'
  • Options
    Yikes! MFS, you look a bit like the guy that almost, fer sure, was gonna be

the new Director of the Department of Homeland Security. That is, till he werent no more.
    Camelotimage
  • Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 31,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    theknowitalltroll;
  • Options
    Bear...I was second to get that nod, but after that pic of me shaking my illegal alien nanny's hand surfaced, I, too, had to pass for the post....

edited to add: my head really isnt pointy, just bad lighting
    'My name is...... Shakezula, the mic rulah, the old schoola, you wanna trip, I'll bring it to ya.....'
  • Options
    And thanx for posting the pic, Bajjerfan...nice coins AND talented with a computer...lol
  • Options
    numobrinumobri Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭

Bear,

LOL

In cohodk's post ,he said"Pennsylvanin bear",you better stay where you are. Hope it wasn't a friend.image
    NUMO
  • Options
    mrearlygoldmrearlygold Posts: 17,858 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Why don't we see if we can put the lid on this thread. I've got priors for killing threads.

image >>

LOL.....I think you did kill it!!!!!!! >>

Hahahahahahahaha how I love this business and the people in it!

Now how do I post a darn picture?

Tom
  • Options
    wayneherndonwayneherndon Posts: 2,348 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    My kids with Bear:

• Options
    PS: There's another well known forum member in the very top of the last photo.

WH
  • Options
    Wayne...I dont want to seem naive, but tell me thats a rubber snake???? PLEAZE tell me thats a rubber snake.....lol
  • Options
    No, it is a real 5 foot rattler rendered safe to live with thanks to the marvels of taxidermy.

WH
  • Options
    Ahhhh, trophy room of some sort? I'll tell ya...the mouth on that thing...couldnt understand why the kiddies were smiling, unless they liked the idea of being a bulge in the middle of that things stomach...lol
  • Options
    Ahhhh, trophy room of some sort?

Uhhh no...the whole house looks like that.image
  • Options
    I DO love the decor Wayne...just got a phobia of snakes....
  • Options
    ARCOARCO Posts: 4,357 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I started to work out, but damn those steroids have done havoc with my body!!

• Options
    i see we have our fair share of the bubba militia here..the big manly bear hunters..it must take just incredible courage and prowess to shoot a bear with a rifle and then proudly pose with its carcass..i would like to see these same fearless hunters kill a kodiak or grizzly with their bare hands out in the forest..most of them would pee in their pants like little girls instead of the big manly hunters they like to think they are..pathetic to kill an intelligent wild animal for a rug or trophy on the wall or other of lifes absolute manly necessities..
  • Options
    You tell em Jupiter. We bears need an even break.

I never bit anything but a jelly donut. OK, maybe a few

picknick baskets. OK, so maybe a couple of icecream cones

from kids. However, I have never bit someone. Well its possible

I gave Mrs Bear some hickies, but nothing serious.image
    Camelotimage
  • Options
    Hey Arco -- becareful there with your pics -- you might get a flood of PMs from Cammie!!!

TPN
  • Options
    ERER Posts: 7,345
  • Options

<< <i>i see we have our fair share of the bubba militia here..the big manly bear hunters..it must take just incredible courage and prowess to shoot a bear with a rifle and then proudly pose with its carcass..i would like to see these same fearless hunters kill a kodiak or grizzly with their bare hands out in the forest..most of them would pee in their pants like little girls instead of the big manly hunters they like to think they are..pathetic to kill an intelligent wild animal for a rug or trophy on the wall or other of lifes absolute manly necessities.. >>

I find the assumtions people make about hunters are humorus and show a closed mind.
  • Options
    Yeah; next time yer at Wendys or sittin down to prime rib think about the time you walked into a corral and told that 1200 pound steer that you were gonna turn his ass into T-bones with yer bare hands. image
    theknowitalltroll;
  • Options

<< <i>Yeah; next time yer at Wendys or sittin down to prime rib think about the time you walked into a corral and told that 1200 pound steer that you were gonna turn his a$$ into T-bones with yer bare hands. >>

Yer wastin yer time talkin to a blockhead!
  • Options
    saintgurusaintguru Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭
    ARCO...Carol is going to remove yer overflexed arse!! image
  • Options

<< <i>i see we have our fair share of the bubba militia here..the big manly bear hunters..it must take just incredible courage and prowess to shoot a bear with a rifle and then proudly pose with its carcass..i would like to see these same fearless hunters kill a kodiak or grizzly with their bare hands out in the forest..most of them would pee in their pants like little girls instead of the big manly hunters they like to think they are..pathetic to kill an intelligent wild animal for a rug or trophy on the wall or other of lifes absolute manly necessities.. >>

Jupiter,

The first bear I shot in Maine in 2001. The second was the pic you saw shot in the Poconos in 2002. In May 2003 I shot one in Montana and in December 2003 I got another in PA. I hunted again this year and saw a bear the day before the season. I sat in a tree for the next 2 days but didnt see him again. Maybe next year.

I really want to get a color phase black bear like the one in Wayne's pic. I have a trip planned to Manitoba in 2005 to try for one of those.

Ignorance is man's worse enemy.

• Options
    If bears and birds had shotguns you wouldn't be messing with em.
  • Options
    TayTayTayTay Posts: 465 ✭✭
    If bees had machine guns birds wouldn't f with 'em image
    "What are you putting that tape on your nose for?"
    "Exactly."

• Options
    Wayne,

Dats a big ole Tarpon !

100 pounds ?

OH, and this whole bubba militia thing,i dont myself cause i aint got the stomach for it.

Man has been hunting animals for thousands of years,it you eat what you kill i'm ok with that,just dont trophy hunt and scrap the meat,thats a problem !

I love Buffalo meat (American Bison) but i prefer to get mine from my butcher and im sure they are raised for meat.

Anybody drink milk ? i have several dairy farms i do biz with and they milk 2-3 times a day,cows are artifically inseminated to remain pregnant constantly.
    When they wear out what happens ? Youre next Cheautea Breuand Baby !

Proof
  • Options

<< <i>If bears and birds had shotguns you wouldn't be messing with em. >>

Just imagine if bugs drove cars!!!!!image

• Options
    LanLordLanLord Posts: 11,707 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, here I am in New Zealand last Winter.

Biking showoff

Rapelling in Eisengard

Rapelling in Eisengard

My hip getting drilled on
  • Options
    ARCO,

That looks like some sub-cutanious water in the glutes to me bud !

Proof
  • Options
    I don't care for hunting either, but I am not going to go on a public forum and condem others for doing so. My father has 50 acres in Texas and is an avid hunter. I may not agree with his choices, but then again I am sure their are plenty of folks that would not agree to all of the choices I've made in my life image
  • Options
    dthigpendthigpen Posts: 3,932 ✭✭
    LanLord, while your hip x-rays are neat, I prefer mine...

You ask, where's the ball of the femur? Modern plastics are amazing!
  • Options
    It's me.

• Options
    That would be summer in NZ !

Do any fishing ?

Was there in 1991,what a place !
  • Options
    I forgot to mention that if you look closely you will see my little pal Bucky Badger on my T shirt. Picked that up at the Cabela's main store in Sidney, Neberaska a few years back. At the time they also had them with Minn Gopher or Neb cornhusker logos; presumably representing the states in which they had stores at the time.
    theknowitalltroll;
  • Options

<< <i>It's me. >>

It looks like you're reading the message boards, too image

• Options
    Since there are so few ladies, I'll join in. image

• Options

<< <i>Since there are so few ladies, I'll join in. image

image >>

• Options
    Thanks Louis. image
  • Options