Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Something for you proof Frankie lovers from today's NUCLEAR WHITE HOT COIN SHOW.

RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭
Man, the shows in this area blow. I did manage to grab the set this was in for $10:

Marvelous mirrors, but the devices are a bit too silvery for deep cameo. No hairlines and no spots, so it should grade PR68CAM.

Also picked up a 1963 set with a cameo half, but it needs haze removal surgery. Picked up a nice 1966 SMS Kennedy that grades MS67CAM, and a couple toned proof Jeffersons.

Russ, NCNE

Comments

• Options
    MyqqyMyqqy Posts: 9,777
    Man, the shows in this area blow.

I think the general coin shows around portland must blow more than where you're at...... if I came home from a local show with 2 decent cameo franklins, I think I'd probably wet myself........ image

That 62 looks pretty nice- excellent contrast!
    My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable !
  • Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭

<< <i>if I came home from a local show with 2 decent cameo franklins, I think I'd probably wet myself........ >>

Yeah, but Marty goes to a show and needs to contract with United Van Lines to transport the haul. image

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    MyqqyMyqqy Posts: 9,777
    Yeah, but Marty goes to a show and needs to contract with United Van Lines to transport the haul

Hence the source of my deep and profound envy and disdain that I have for Marty...... image

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only moron around here who really gets charged up about cameo franklins..... image
    My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable !
  • Options
    Russ, I'll double your money on that 62!! image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file