Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

RETURN OF THE FUZZ

YES its true i was outbid by the fuzz this week as he won a 67 kemp psa 9 i also noticed he had bids in on a few others, although he did not win them.
So all beware the fuzz is awake although as i said he did not win a couple (VERY UNFUZZ LIKE ) SO I THINK HE IS JUST WAKING FROM HIS LONG SLUMBER SO THIS IS LAST CALL TIME BUY NOW OR FEAR THE WRATH OF FUZZ.
GODD TO have you back with us D.R. and congrats on that Kemp

Comments

• Options
    SDSportsFanSDSportsFan Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GOOD TO have you back with us D.R.

Only if he stays away from the Charger cards I bid onimage

Steve
  • Options
    shouldabeena10shouldabeena10 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭
    Did anyone else notice how Fuzz's return coincided with the release of the new Sponge Bob movie? And hasn't Wolbear been mysteriously quiet lately?

Just a mere coincidence?

... I think not!

"Vintage Football Cards" A private Facebook Group of 4000 members, for vintage football card trading, sales & auctions. https://facebook.com/groups/vintagefootball/
  • Options
    My return has been greatly over-exagerated to say the least.
    I was looking for something for someone else on eBay and was having problems making the search programs run. So I tried a couple of old ones that I knew what they should give. Never did get the searches to run correctly but did find a card or two of interest. So I placed a few (empasize a few) low ball bids on a handful of cards. Most I did not win but a few fell through the cracks. Including a 99c vintage PSA 8 from Jay at Qualitycards. Tough break big guy. I bid mostly on Jay's stuff....... well because it was Jay and several lots looked like it was going cheap.
    As for the other stuff, the Kemp was less than half what I would have paid for one and the two Nu-Card 10's were only about a third of what they used to go for.
    So I picked up a couple of low pop's for reasonable prices, a freebie, and a couple of deep discounted high end cards. By no means does that make me back. More like, I got caught playin' around and looking to buy a couple of cards on the cheap.
    Still on vacation for the time being. Don't want to be spending the time it takes to compete on this stuff yet. But if we are going to give cards away, look for me to peek in every now and then.
    Skinsfan,
    I'll ring the bell before I'm ready to play again.
    Fuzz
    Wanted: Bell Brands FB and BB, Chiefs regionals especially those ugly milk cards, Coke caps, Topps and Fleer inserts and test issues from the 60's. 1981 FB Rack pack w/ Jan Stenerud on top.
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭

I always say "In for a dime, in for a dollar."

He's baaaaaaaaack ...

Pix of 'My Kids'

"How about a little fire Scarecrow ?"
  • Options
    shouldabeena10shouldabeena10 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭
    Hey Wolf,

I think we'll be needing a picture of a chile pepper "pedaling backwards"

A simple "Nah, I'm not back" might have been believable, but that long explaination sounded more like a kid getting caught sneaking a cookie.

Smells like it might be time to get the Fear the Fuzz Club newsletter rolling off the press again.

Mike
    "Vintage Football Cards" A private Facebook Group of 4000 members, for vintage football card trading, sales & auctions. https://facebook.com/groups/vintagefootball/