Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

My Morgans...PICS.

imageimageimageimage
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.

Comments

  • Options
    wam98wam98 Posts: 2,685 ✭
    I like those dollars. image
    Wayne
    ******
  • Options
    Yeah I think they look much better than the cleaned morgans. I like the natural look.
    Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
  • Options
    Nice natural looking Morgan. Good photography too.
    Scott Hopkins
    -YN Currently Collecting & Researching Colonial World Coins, Especially Spanish Coins, With a Great Interest in WWII Militaria.

    My Ebay!
  • Options
    anablepanablep Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They look good. Nice honest wear and naturally greyed.
    Always looking for attractive rim toned Morgan and Peace dollars in PCGS or (older) ANA/ANACS holders!

    "Bongo hurtles along the rain soaked highway of life on underinflated bald retread tires."


    ~Wayne

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file