Home U.S. Coin Forum

Teletrade win 55D Washington

55D
US Navy CWO3 retired. 12/81-09/04

Looking for PCGS AU58 Washington's, 32-63.

Comments

• BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
    $42 plus what, a buyer's fee of $10.00 then S/H. What was the final tally, about $56? With all the 55-Ds I have running around here you could have saved a few bucks and made your own....but... as long as you're happy, that's all that matters. Looks nice. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.image
  • pmh1nicpmh1nic Posts: 3,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice coin Bikingnut. I like it image.

The longer I live the more convincing proofs I see of this truth, that God governs in the affairs of men. And if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without His notice is it possible for an empire to rise without His aid? Benjamin Franklin
  • BikingnutBikingnut Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭
    $42 plus what, a buyer's fee of $10.00 then S/H. What was the final tally, about $56? With all the 55-Ds I have running around here you could have saved a few bucks and made your own

Unfortunately, like most auction houses, yes there is the buyers fee. $5.00 and some change as I recall. $45-55 seems to be the range for an MS65 so at $54 total with tax, shipping and buyers fee, I think I did okay. I'll post my own pictures in a couple days.

I liked the toning.
    US Navy CWO3 retired. 12/81-09/04

Looking for PCGS AU58 Washington's, 32-63.
  • UncleJoeUncleJoe Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭
    Very nice coin and well worth the total cost.

Would you take $60. for it? image

Joe.
  • Nice pickup. 55d quarters are super tough, especially with nice white luster as that one seems to have. Looks like an endroller too, which is pretty unusual.

55d quarters in 65 are a good buy at $80 and under no matter what they look like. Try going through 100 rolls, you might find 10 coins to 65 and that might even be a generous estimate.

morris <><
    "Repent, for the kindom of heaven is at hand."
    ** I would take a shack on the Rock over a castle in the sand !! **
    Don't take life so seriously...nobody gets out alive.

ALL VALLEY COIN AND JEWELRY
    28480 B OLD TOWN FRONT ST
    TEMECULA, CA 92590
    (951) 757-0334

www.allvalleycoinandjewelry.com

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file