Options
Please put down the coin and wash your bleepin hands....
Ok, I bought it....I like it...the colors are even better in hand, but why did thumbs malloy have to own it first 
Yes the prints are exagerated by the scan, but they are clearly visable to the naked eye as well. This coin literally looks like some one went in a circle around the coin placing prints doh!
Now I know that oils and what not from you skin can lead to toning if left on a coin surface but..................it darn sure also leaves prints


Hopefully this chucklehead learned his lesson.......regardless I still like the coin a lot

Yes the prints are exagerated by the scan, but they are clearly visable to the naked eye as well. This coin literally looks like some one went in a circle around the coin placing prints doh!
Now I know that oils and what not from you skin can lead to toning if left on a coin surface but..................it darn sure also leaves prints



Hopefully this chucklehead learned his lesson.......regardless I still like the coin a lot


0
Comments
In Sunset Swirlies
many original toned coins have multiple fingerprints just like this coin
i have seen multiple barber/seated quarters and halves usually larger silver coins in higher mintstate grades carefully preserved by collectors but again with multiple large thumbprints as this morgan has
but overall the eye appeal for me is positive and it is a great toned coin!!
michael