Options
Remember impulsecoin?
Can anyone find the previous threads about a dealer caller impulsecoin. He had a bunch of modern proof sets at very reasonable buy it now prices on ebay a while back. Then there was talk of convicted felon and FBI raids and scam etc.
Well I sent the guy a check for one proof set that he promptly cashed, no proof set came but three days ago I got a refund check (that has cleared in the bank) and a note saying "sorry your item was not available"
Dr J
Well I sent the guy a check for one proof set that he promptly cashed, no proof set came but three days ago I got a refund check (that has cleared in the bank) and a note saying "sorry your item was not available"
Dr J
Place holder for when I move some stuff via ebay, don't look just yet
My omnicoin collection (or how my coin photography has progressed)
My omnicoin collection (or how my coin photography has progressed)
0
Comments
Nothing comes up in the search function for impulsecoin.
Russ, NCNE
It appears being even by getting your money back on this deal is about the best you can hope for.
My posts viewed
since 8/1/6
I got an answer from IMPULSE Coins, the seller of the $200 '99 silver sets!
Just got a refund check from the guy selling 99 silver sets for $200!
Thanks for moving them up Russ! Made them easy to find.
Glenn