Toggle navigation
Quick Links:
Collectors Corner
|
PCGS
|
PSA
|
PSE
|
Collectors.com
|
CU
|
Coinflation
Categories
Discussions
Activity
Help
Best Of...
Sign In
Home
›
U.S. Coin Forum
Options
HEY, it's Thanksgiving...post some colonists and indians
mhammerman
Posts:
3,769
✭✭✭
November 24, 2004 2:05AM
in
U.S. Coin Forum
cute lady
0
Comments
Options
mgoodm3
Posts:
17,497
✭✭✭
November 24, 2004 2:07AM
coinimaging.com/my photography articles
Check out the new macro lens testing section
0
Options
solid
Posts:
2,975
November 24, 2004 2:11AM
0
Options
coppercoins
Posts:
6,084
✭✭✭
November 24, 2004 2:13AM
Photo taken yesterday.
Disclaimer: I do not claim or attest the following image to be of a genuine coin....nor do I care if it is genuine, because it's not my coin. I am sharing an image for artistic purposes, not as a claim of authenticity.
Now that I have the details out of the way
C. D. Daughtrey, NLG
The Lincoln cent store:
http://www.lincolncent.com
My numismatic art work:
http://www.cdaughtrey.com
USAF veteran, 1986-1996 :: support our troops - the American way.
0
Options
Louis
Posts:
3,687
November 24, 2004 2:18AM
0
Options
ss350camaro
Posts:
4,529
✭
November 24, 2004 2:33AM
@ Solid
0
Leave a Comment
Bold
Italic
Strikethrough
Ordered list
Unordered list
Format
Spoiler
Code
Quote
Heading 2
Heading 1
Emoji
Url
Image
Align left
Align center
Align right
Toggle HTML view
Toggle full page
Toggle lights
Drop image/file
Home
•
U.S. Coin Forum
Comment As ...
Comments
Disclaimer: I do not claim or attest the following image to be of a genuine coin....nor do I care if it is genuine, because it's not my coin. I am sharing an image for artistic purposes, not as a claim of authenticity.
Now that I have the details out of the way
The Lincoln cent store:
http://www.lincolncent.com
My numismatic art work:
http://www.cdaughtrey.com
USAF veteran, 1986-1996 :: support our troops - the American way.