Options
Very Good and Original Bust Quarters
Here's an 1818 received this week


I'd grade it VG and never cleaned, how about you? I like these quarters by die variety.
It's a B-10 I think. here's another one I already had, in Fine or so:


Browning calls it R-6 but I think that's way too high, R4 maybe but not 6
here's another VG 1819 with some features:



and here's an 1821 in VG-F.

I've yet to find an 1822 I liked. Anyone have a nice VG or Fine for sale?
Finally, here's an 1815 that is not quite "original", the white parts appear wiped or rubbed from handling, was likely a pocket piece for a while:

I know, I know, they're not mega grade MS70DCAM or Monster Rainbow!! but I think they got character
show 'em if you got 'em!
I'd grade it VG and never cleaned, how about you? I like these quarters by die variety.
It's a B-10 I think. here's another one I already had, in Fine or so:
Browning calls it R-6 but I think that's way too high, R4 maybe but not 6
here's another VG 1819 with some features:
and here's an 1821 in VG-F.
I've yet to find an 1822 I liked. Anyone have a nice VG or Fine for sale?
Finally, here's an 1815 that is not quite "original", the white parts appear wiped or rubbed from handling, was likely a pocket piece for a while:
I know, I know, they're not mega grade MS70DCAM or Monster Rainbow!! but I think they got character
show 'em if you got 'em!
Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry
0
Comments
I like those coins in that condition, very collectable.
Got any for sale?
siliconvalleycoins.com
I love original Early Quarters.
******
On the other hand when bullion deposits were were dropping off they preferred the smaller denominations because they took longer to produce and provided job security.
here's a couple of draped bust quarters in case folks were expecting to see some of those.
As always, if you have some pics to post, join the party!
Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry
I've been watching for a LOW grade 1796 for a while now.
I love this coin, parted with it reluctantly at the ANA. It went into a great collection though
Look at the luster for a VF.
Next time you feel like parting with something like that...please call me. I will buy it!!!
J
siliconvalleycoins.com
Same collection!!
Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry
<< <i>Elwood... >>
<< <i>Next time you feel like parting with something like that...please call me. I will buy it!!! >>
I still have a few more
I like quarters
siliconvalleycoins.com
Another....totally original
Is that one for sale? Great strike!!
siliconvalleycoins.com
Tbig
The court jester does not play, but gently pulls the strings…
A Large Size!!!
siliconvalleycoins.com
<< <i>Is that one for sale? Great strike!! >>
Sorry, That one was sold at the ANA also
The rev was not that well struck but not bad.
Here's the rev:
Thanks for letting me share some pics.
siliconvalleycoins.com
42/92
<< <i>Here is one
Tbig
Nice original coin! It would look perfect with a hole in it in a ANACS holder.
Self Indulgence | Holey Coins | Flickr Photostream