Options
Is it some kind of anniversary for NumisEd threads or something ???
What's with all the resuscitated NumisEd threads ??

0
Comments
They were worthy of being saved from going into "archives."
Someday you will understand.
<< <i> ss350camaro:
They were worthy of being saved from going into "archives."
Someday you will understand. >>
Oreville,
I have read thru most of them and agree with your thoughts on some of them being worthy for one reason or another i guess.
Just curious as to if it was some sort of anniversary or something?
<< <i>Someday you will understand. >>
What? Am i some kind of child? I do have some cognitive skills of reason and judgment
no need to be condesending
<< <i>no need to be condisending >>
Click here.
Russ, NCNE
My spell check didn't alert to that mis-spelling ?
Fixed
<< <i>My spell check didn't alert to that mis-spelling ? >>
Didn't alert you to that one, either.
Russ, NCNE
<< <i>
<< <i>My spell check didn't alert to that mis-spelling ? >>
Didn't alert you to that one, either.
Russ, NCNE >>
I knew that one was coming.
<< <i>Didn't alert you to that one, either.
Russ, NCNE >>
Don't you have something better to do than critique spelling errors ?
Slow day at the office? Surely your business needs more of your attention to detail than my mis-spellings ? (
Maybe there are some new grade reports on Martys secret page that need to be alerted to ?
Or perhaps a '71 Proof set with a DCAM half that is on a BIN at $5 ?
something?? I hate to see your talents wasted on mere drivel like this.
I am just trying to be discrete.
You can pm me if you wish.
Russ, NCNE
<< <i>This is just too easy.
Russ, NCNE >>
Ever consider becoming an English teacher?
<< <i>Ever consider becoming an English teacher? >>
There does seem to be a compelling need.
Russ, NCNE
IE Spell
I highly recommend this free program. It's fantastic
<< <i>There does seem to be a compelling need. >>
I'm not really sure if there is a need. I would be more concerned with why a person 'thinks' there's a need.
<< <i>
<< <i>Ever consider becoming an English teacher? >>
There does seem to be a compelling need.
Russ, NCNE >>
Oh, there's a need all right. Spelling and grammar, as reflected by what one sees on the internet, have become atrocious
<< <i>
<< <i>
<< <i>Ever consider becoming an English teacher? >>
There does seem to be a compelling need.
Russ, NCNE >>
Oh, there's a need all right. Spelling and grammar, as reflected by what one sees on the Internet, have become atrocious
Someday I'm gonna write my entire essay in l33t....I can't wait to see my teacher's face when I do....
BTW, I got the spell checker program you suggested.
<< <i> We had spell check where I went to school! It was a nun with a ruler!
And now we have Russ as the Nun, and a keyboard to smack our hands with
<< <i>ss350camaro:
They were worthy of being saved from going into "archives."
Someday you will understand. >>
Not sure I'd bet on that one oreville.
<< <i>Not sure I'd bet on that one oreville. >>
Hey IrishMike,
Don't you have some Open Forum phishing to do?
<< <i>I sure do miss NumisEd. He called 'em like he saw 'em. >>