Home Sports Talk
Options

1-9 Miami vs. 1-9 San Francisco...this sunday

Is Dallas any better then these two teams ?

Imagine Dallas, San Francisco, and Miami being the
three worst teams in the league.

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,489 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would say The Cowboys are right there with those two pitiful teams, I believe Parcells has just plain lost that team. Before the season started they made ridiculus choices like passing on Steven Jackson IMO the best Back in the draft, Henson and Vinny? Gimme a freakin break.
  • Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    Steven Jackson would have helped.

The Eagles have Miami's pick, so I hope they lose them all. The Dolphins are a team I usually will root for, just not now.
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Options
    Crummy Game of the Week.
  • Options

If the Eagles get the first pick, what position do you think they
    should draft....meaning lineman, linebacker, or just the best person
    in the draft ?
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    The bucs have turned the niners into pulp, this should be a cakewalk for the fish! The league need to start
    thanking the buc defense for running down these teams...putting Ganon out of him misery, Knocking
    Holmes out and soon taking Vick out.

We want the Eagles again and don't want to wait until 2006 to do it!

Buc Nation
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    <<< We want the Eagles again and don't want to wait until 2006 to do it! >>>

There are a number of teams with shots at the wild card and the Bucs certainly are one of them. Be careful what you wish for JS - you just might get it. Kuhlmann is soon going to be receiving a beautiful Eagles logo for his icon for either 20 or 50 posts after the Eagles - Cowboys game. If your Bucs meet our Eagles in the playoffs, I'm sure it can be arranged that after the game you can also receive a beautiful Eagles logo for your icon.
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    how did eagles get miami pick? there 1st round pick? i think you are wrong about that.

p.s. dont you just love that picture!! you wish you had at least one!!
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    LOL how old is that pic 10 years?? Get with the program, the cowgirls haven't won anything in years. Old man
    emmitt and Aikman are ancient history. You had a shot this year and you choked and now you are wheeling out
    a rookie QB to go get his face caved in.

Good Luck!

JS
  • Options
    Kevin
    Laugh all you want to. lets see you role out the bucs history!! oh ya one title! all about winning championships and at the end of this year. it will be an afc team holding it up. sure as heck wont be the bucs.

JEALOUS AT THAT PICTURE? ONLY ONE OTHER TEAM CAN HOIST THAT PHOTO! THERE YOU GO KEVIN THERE IS A PICTURE OF YOUR ONLY ONE!! BETTER THEN THE EAGLES THOUGH!

imageimage
  • Options
    Eagles own the Dolphins 2nd round pick in the next draft.

Eagles have won 3 NFL championships. You go ahead and tell Chuck Bednarik or Steve Van Buren (who I have talked to many times) that they don't own NFL championship rings. Don't give me that "only Super Bowls count" crap. The Super Bowl was simply a name given for the NFL championship game as the NFL evolved with the merger of the AFL. But it is still the NFL championship game. You can't change history. The Eagles as stated have won 3, they are going to win a 4th this season, and will surpass the Cowboys 5 by the end of this decade.
  • Options
    Show your trophy then? all 3 of them?
  • Options
    Go ahead Kuhlmann - you write a letter to Hall of Famer Chuck Bednarik and tell him he never really won a NFL championship. Tell him that only Super Bowls "count." Tell him to show you the trophy.
  • Options

<< <i>the cowgirls haven't won anything in years >>

Just like the Bucs.