Home Sports Talk

You can thank us for the win Patsies!

KC is clearly better than you with Holmes, but we knocked him out cold and you managed to get the win. No need
to send a card a simple "thanks very much Bucs", will do.

Sincerely,

Buc Defense

Comments

• LMAO uhhuh sure.
  • Oh Please spare me! We beat KC last year, and once again this year.
    Lets see now, when the Pats win their 3rd superbowl in 4 years,
    maybe JS will give then a little respect? Nah, can't happenimage
    give me liberty or give me death
    my hotelsimage
  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JS is a clown, he wont back his loud mouth up especially when he puts his foot in it, we made a wager before the season started about his YUCKS and my Pats, He wont even respond to me on these threads anymore. LOL a coward that hides LOL

The best part about his Yucks is that he actually thinks Grease Boy will lead them somewhere.
  • joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    abmluce...the funny part is everyone in the stadium knew the Cheifs were going to pass and they STILL threw
    it all over the yard. KC has one of the worst d's in the league and yet were in this game until the very end. With
    any type of running game KC would of blown you all up. You can thank us later!

JS
  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    image See what I meen!
  • LMAO Perkdog, it's like you’re invisible.

Brian
  • Pats secondary for that game. 1 starter. 1 from the practice squad.
    Troy Brown who is a wide reciever. They also used a backup linebacker for a safety.
    This team never makes excuses, and I will not now. They just have the best coaches in football.
    And are full of unselfish players who will do anything, play any position, if that means a win.
    And that means by 1 point or 21. Put ANOTHER "W" up on the board!
    give me liberty or give me death
    my hotelsimage