Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Roosie Additions for My Set, Thanks to Nick...

Thanks Nick (onlyroosies), these fit nicely into my meager set!

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Comments

• Options
    rainbowroosierainbowroosie Posts: 4,874 ✭✭✭✭
    Not bad!image
    "You keep your 1804 dollar and 1822 half eagle -- give me rainbow roosies in MS68."
    rainbowroosie April 1, 2003
  • Options
    Hi,

the '51S is exceptional! image My kind of tone.

Billy
  • Options
    onlyroosiesonlyroosies Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭✭
    Jim, I'm glad you are happy with them. I had these 2 sitting around for a while
    and I know they have found a good home.

Have fun with your set and enjoy your Roosies.

Nick
  • Options
    Nick,
    what were you doing with coins that have eye appeal???? Oh, "selling" them!!!!!!!!imageimageimage
    "You keep your 1804 dollar and 1822 half eagle -- give me rainbow roosies in MS68."
  • Options
    onlyroosiesonlyroosies Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭✭
    Bill, I'm so easy. Just last night a collector asked me if I had a 55D 67FB I would sell. Well!!
    I have 3 but I told him none were for sale at this time. He said pretty please and I gave
    in and sold him a 100% toned 55D 67FB that I made a long time ago. I charged him what
    I thought was a fair price and later that night a white one sold on eBay for $200 more.

I was happy to sell the 55S and 51S to Lablover. How can you not like a collector with the
    handle Lablover. Besides look at his set, Its gorgeous and those 2 coins needed a new
    home.

Nick
  • Options
    Nick,
    You are 'da roosie man!!! Now if you could only find me a cool 61P, I'd do all the stairs of the "kowtow" at your mansion....meantime, want to be my guest at the registry luncheon at FUN?? I'm paying!!!image

Speaking of free luncheons, you can bet greattoning will attend...call him anything, but don't call him "late" to a free meal!!!
  • Options
    labloverlablover Posts: 3,603 ✭✭✭✭✭

You guy's are soooooooooo funny!!! They do look good in my meager set. Oh, and Nick, thank you for liking my handle and the Roosie collection. You know, there are quite a few coins in there that came from Craig, and at least one from Bill.

Never thought I'd start this set but you guy's got me hooked. I even sold off my Morgan CC collection to help along the effort. Thanks to each of you are in order.

Best wishes all for a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Jim
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers