Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Sad Day For Me!!!

The wife tells me I need to sell my baby due to the house remodeling bills stacking up.

Well not really but it is the right thing to do.

1954 Topps Baseball PSA 7 Set 20% Complete. It is currently ranked 38th n the registry.

The Surwillo Set

Set is about 20% complete in PSA 7. Has many of the short prints from #'s 51 to 75 as well as a few HOFers.

Looking for offers here before hitting ebay. Would like it to go to a collector. I will take PayPal or Postal Money Orders.

Please PM me if interested.

Looking for around $1800 shipped/ insured. I am open to offers.

Great started set.

Glen

Comments

• Please do not sell your baby.
    Always buying high grade Mike Schmidt and Steve Carlton cards!!!
  • I here you, I want to keep the kid and the set but they both are for sale.

• kobykoby Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    This is for the 1954 Topps baseball?

Do you have a nice PSA 7 Aaron in there?
  • Yes, Sorry it is for the 1954 Topps Baseball set. No sorry no Aaron RC. I updated original post and added link.
  • I hate it when domesitc things cause yah to have to sell some cards or coins you love. sorry to hear it.

live each day like it's your last but don't count on it!
  • Marz,

I hear yah. I really don't need to sell it but it would give me some extra christmas cash for all the paint, trim, and other projects I have undertaken.

Thanks,

Glen
  • qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    GLEN - Ya can always re-up and start it again when finances are better, and who knows maybe you'll pick up some at a lower level the 2nd time around...jay
  • Who knows Jay, You helped me get to 20% but I figure I can do it again later. I will stay busy with the Fisk sets to keep my collecting bug going. I just need to focus on the house right now.

Remember all, I still need to make that message board whitesox bar. I am still upstairs so the basement is still a while away.

Thanks,

Glen