Home Sports Talk
Options

Eli's Coming

Not just today. LOL. He looked pretty good and showed a lot of poise though. Supposedly he is more athletic and has the potential to be better than Peyton.

Comments

• Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    2 picks, and 20 million dollars for signing bonus...thats 10 mil a pick congrats!

You all suck and you know it!

JS
  • Options
    kobykoby Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    The Chargers don't seem to miss Eli this year.
  • Options
    Here come Charger fan out of the woodwork! Funny they must of been out of town the couple weeks before
    the season when we started the smack thread.

How much are you all paying Phil to carry the clipboard?

You all better hope that Drew doesn't go down and you have to find out how much you all wasted.

JS
  • Options

<< <i>Supposedly he is more athletic and has the potential to be better than Peyton. >>

That's scary.

I feel bad for Kurt Warner. It's not his fault the Giants OL sucks.
  • Options
    IrishMikeIrishMike Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭
    Anyone want to speculate how long he will be in the lineup until he is injured due to that porous offensive line, one more game, two, three?
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    What happens when Eli gets his head ripped off and he's out for the season, and they have to go with Kurt "how much longer can I hold on to this ball" Warner?

The true colors of the giants are coming out, be lucky if they win another game this year.

The smartest thing they could do is hand it off to Tiki 30 times a game and have Eli throw it 15...but teams never seem to do the 'smart' thing, do they?
  • Options
    <<The true colors of the giants are coming out, be lucky if they win another game this year. >>

Don't forget that Strahan is out for the season, and the Giants have a lot of key injuries....but no excuses in football because other players have to suck it up.
  • Options
    give me a freaking break, The bucs lost their starting RB, FB two receivers, starting TE, 2 QB's AND our center
    and we are still right in the middle of the race, suck it up and admit that even at full strength you all are our
    bit*hes!

They are STILL showing that Buc highlight on MNF from last year!

Take a number behind the shed Gemmy!

JS
  • Options
    kobykoby Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    Eli didn't do so well.
  • Options
    Depends on your perspective image