Home Sports Talk
Options

Do you think Artest will be back EVER?

He was contemplating retiring anyway, and now he would have an excuse.

Also, would any teams feel comfortable bringing him in? The Pacers and his own team were getting fed up with is antics anyway. Why would any other team want to risk it?

Comments

• Options
    His CD will suck and sell nothing....and he will miss his fat NBA check like all these young NBA "stars" do when they are not getting paid.
    He WILL come BACK. Believe me!
    You heard it here first.
  • Options
    The sad truth is someone will sign him next year. Look at Sprewell!

Heck, if Rae Curruth got parole, some desperate team would proably sign him (like the Raiders)!
  • Options
    This whole ruccus is just to promote his rediculous CD, when it comes out and does absolutely nothing, he will be back.
    Culpepper to ?, only God knows at this point!
  • Options
    he will sue the nba, the palace the detroit pistons and make made bank off the whole deal. Pistons with their lack of security will be shelling out massive dollars to both fans and players.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The guy just needs a beating. That ussually cures a retarded bad temper, he just missed one from Wallace.
  • Options
    VarghaVargha Posts: 2,392 ✭✭
    He'll be back this season IMO.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im not sure he will be back, but I honestly think that Jackson could win an appeal, he was not that wrong in helping his teamate out..IMO
  • Options

<< <i>Im not sure he will be back, but I honestly think that Jackson could win an appeal, he was not that wrong in helping his teamate out..IMO >>

If he would have tried to restrain him or do what he had to do to keep the fans off of him, maybe, but since he went after fans on his own, and proceeded to hand out his own ass whippins, I don't see him winning an appeal.
  • Options
    Ron WILL BE BACK THIS YEAR! You heard it HERE first...
    as for SJax...he went to get ron out of there and fans where still tossing drinks in rons face and beating him..so he decked the guy...
    what would you do if your friend was in the middle of that and you go to grab him and some fool continues to try and toss crap on him and beat on em?
    I'd deck the fool. You don't know if he's just gonna throw that beer! he might take more swings at ron! So Sjax lit em up to let em know to back the F off!
    Sjax was justified...him and JO will have there suspensions reduced.
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options
    VarghaVargha Posts: 2,392 ✭✭
    Ron WILL BE BACK THIS YEAR! You heard it HERE first...

Gee, and to think that I had posted that 17 hours earlier. Maybe I should scream with "all caps" next time.