Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Someone keeps requesting that I remove MY card from my Registry Set!

How can someone do this? Is it possible that there could be 2 of this card around? I own the card and dont see why someone would try and get it removed by saying that it is there own. Any comments?

Patrick.

Comments

• Options
    sixdartsixdart Posts: 821 ✭✭
    Is PSA the person? If not, and you own the card - I wouldn't worry about it.

People have stolen scans from registry listings or auction house catalogs and sold them on EBAY. You might what to search EBAY for a recent sale?
  • Options

<< <i>How can someone do this? Is it possible that there could be 2 of this card around? I own the card and dont see why someone would try and get it removed by saying that it is there own. Any comments?

Patrick. >>

It means that someone is trying to pull a scam as sixdart says ..

Someone is trying to fraudulently sell your card to another person ... That person (buyer) is trying to add the card to their PSA registry ... The new registry systems automatically notifies you immediately that someone is trying to add an already listed card in another set ...

The purpose is usually as a reminder to YOU to remove the card thinking you sold it and forgot to remove it ... However in this case that is not the situation.. You have the card...

Solution ... Email PSA with a scan of the card attached to the email you received and they will do the rest ..
    This exact thing has happen to me recently ..
  • Options
    If someone is trying to add it to their set registry, they may have a fake psa copy in their hands? I dunno but this is a 7000.00 + card we are talking about and if there is a copy out there I would like to know.

....very strange.... and making me uncomfortable.
  • Options
    kobykoby Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    Can you post a scan here? maybe you can add a watermark so noone else can use your scan.