Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Results of my FIRST SUBMISSION - COOOOOOL!!!

I just received, via email, that my first 6 "free" grades were done.....very fast - done in less than a week!

The 6 '75 Topps BB cards did almost exactly as I predicted - awesome!...I actually figured a 7 on the Ryan (PSA 8) and an 8 on the Schmidt (PSA 7)......the Schmidt seems tough to find a nicely centered copy without a dang print defect!

Submission number 4220287

Zip - 64505

Thank you very much PSA! Those cards will look great in my set - now to "register" for the "registry"!

Just a new PSA customer wanting to share!

Dal

Comments

• Options
    Dal- Congrats on your 1st submission! Your post reminded me that I still haven't submitted my freebies from this year, so I'll have to dig some up this weekend.
  • Options
    Its always nice to have them come back higher than expected. I usually get about what I deserve with a couple of outliers that suprise me. But I usually am hoping that something will slip through and get a 10 that should probably be a 9. Unfortunately, they usually disapoint me in that regard. But then again, if they just gave out the 10's it wouldnt be as special. Besides, the have to balance out all of them that they give to dsl and 4sc.
    I am looking for Nolan Ryan cards, esp. OPC and rare oddball issues, graded or not. Also I need quite a few 1956 Topps, PSA 6 or higher

Current Sets in Progress:
    1956 Topps Master Set PSA 6 or better
    1978 Topps PSA 9 or 10
    1981 Donruss Golf PSA 9 or 10
    1989 Upper Deck PSA 9 or 10
    Nolan Ryan Master Set
    Pete Rose Master Set
  • Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    Here is DALLAS' submission link....jay
    SUBMISSIONS!
  • Options
    Thanks guys,

I know they're only '75's - nothing major, no record-shattering grades, but it's the year I always wanted when I was a kid!

I forgot to add that the YOUNT was a BVG 7 that I cracked-out - looked sweet in the BVG holder - I couldn't understand why it was only a 7 --- maybe the corners???

Now I hope my 60-card order that I sent yesterday performs just as well!........and I hope my wife doesn't kill me! LOL

Thans for the kind words!

Dal
  • Options
    marinermariner Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats!!!
    Don

Collect primarily 1959-1963 Topps Baseball
    set registry id Don Johnson Collection
    ebay id truecollector14
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭

Dallas88 - congrats. You're now officially hooked.

Also, be sure to make it clear to your wife
    that you're not spending money on cards, you're investing in collectables.

Pix of 'My Kids'

"How about a little fire Scarecrow ?"
  • Options
    DhjacksDhjacks Posts: 343 ✭✭
    Congratulations!

I love the enthusiasm. Submitting your own cards really is a lot of fun. image
    Working on 1969 through 1975 Basketball.
  • Options
    qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    DALLAS - the '75 set is a great set and w/ the colored borders a worthy challenge. Good luck w/ your pursuit...jay