Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Database for cards on ebay???

Hello all, first time posting, been reading for a while. Got addicted to the set registry when i first found out about it few months ago.

I tried searching and couldn't find anything on the subject.

Does anyone use a database to keep track of cards that have been on ebay? or anywhere else for that matter.... and track how much they go for?
It'd be nice to look up and see what a certain card sold for a few months ago or even a year or two ago.

I was thinking about making one in MS Access, but if someone already had one that'd be great.

Any thoughts or ideas?

-Joe

Comments

• Options
    magellanmagellan Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭
    Joe, I don't know of any databases except spreadsheets set up by individual collectors to track realized prices on eBay for certain sets. It's pretty much a case of looking up completed auctions on eBay search feature then inputting those values to the spreadsheet.

Dave S.
    Topps Heritage

Now collecting:
    Topps Heritage

1957 Topps BB Ex+-NM
    All Yaz Items 7+
    Various Red Sox
    Did I leave anything out?
  • Options
    ToadManToadMan Posts: 219 ✭✭
    Ya, i thought of that one, but you can't organize it as well. I just thought a database would be easier for end result. For example if you wanted cards of a specific player you could querry that, or for a specific year and/or brand.
    I guess i'll just have to draw it up myself image
  • Options
    hey thanx, does anyone use this service???
  • Options
    I find that I use it all the time. It really does tell you final ebay prices, but doesn't filter the ones that didn't meet reserve.
    goes back to about 2001 for more cards, and is update monthly it seems
    Jeremy
  • Options
    I also use this service and highly recommend it!
    Buyer and Seller of PSA graded Baseball Cards from 1900-1980.

Check out my ebay auctions listed under seller ID: jeej
  • Options
    Hey thanx, i'll definately give it a look.